The mysteries (Part.1)

I woke up at 6:30 due to my biological clock. After curling beneath the warm blanket for fifteen minutes or so, I got up.

I put my long hair into a casual bun.

As usual, I brushed my teeth and took care of my face. Daily necessities blah blah blah.

I drank the warm milk I prepared just before I brushed my teeth.

After that, I changed into sportswear and start jogging over the neighborhood.

I heard the loud EXTREME on the way and I ignored it as usual.

After the warm-up and completely woken up, I ran to my home back.

Making sure, no one is after me, I went into the house, having taken care of the several security locks.

I sat on the couch for about 5 minutes. I drank water, and then, I went into the bathroom to shower.

When showering, I thought about what to have breakfast for today. And fluffy souffle omelet was lucky and won the first prize.

After changing into my school uniform, I went into the kitchen and wore an apron over it.

I took out three eggs and two bowls. Cracked the eggs then, separate the whites and yolks.

Added ¼ tsp salt to the yolks and mixed them. Whisked the whites until the bubble rises.

Kept beating the whites with the addiction with 1 tbsp sugar. It's done when a stiff peak forms.

And mixed the yolks with salt and foam whites beaten with sugar carefully. They become a beautiful light yellow color when it's done.

Then, prepared a low-heated pan. For better taste, I added unsalted butter before I poured the mix on it.

After the butter is evenly spread, I poured the light yellow egg mixture and smoothed the surface.

Covered with a lid and cooked for 5 minutes. After the time's up, I went to the stove again and removed the lid.

Mnn~ It's already fragrant~

I folded the egg in half. Cooked the sides. And then, done~

I added green onions for myself. So, beautiful~

It's cooked golden on the sides and, when I cut it in half, I can see the soft and fluffy egg.

It looks appetizing. I wondered if it's as delicious as it looks?

I took a bite and chew the seemly fluffy omelet. Mnn~

It's soft, delicious, and tasty! So fluffy! It was the right choice to choose the souffle omelet this morning.

I regret nothing!

After a small episode of tasting the delicacy, I let down the tied hair and combed it.

I carefully untangled the knots in my hair and combed them again. I stopped after it's silky and encountered no obstacles in the way.

I lightly gather the upper part of my hair. Bring them higher and then, clipped them with a purple and golden butterfly clip, so the butterfly is visible from whatever angles one looks from.

Smooth out the surface of my dress and skirt. Wore the tights socks and then, the shoes.

I carefully tied a bow on my dress collar, took my bag, and set out to leave.

That concluded my peaceful morning and I hope a peaceful day.

~~~

It wasn't. It was destroyed by a push-over freshman baseball star.

~~~

Sorry~ The part.2 will be longer~ (〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜