Ch1-Tsunayoshi, the wild beast and the deal

"Everyone stand up and greet the teacher"

"Thank you, teacher" "Goodbye teacher"

"Goodbye, class. Make sure to do your homework"

The teacher warned for the last time before closing the door and going out.

"Whew- today's class was intense, right Mae-san?" said the deskmate.

"Well, every mathematics classes are intense" replied the person presumed to be Mae-san.

"Can't argue with that, MATH is HELL" said the girl who sat in front of her said.

She has shoulder-length brown hair tied in a ponytail and vibrant green eyes. She is of medium height and has athletic physic. She has beautiful facial features.

She also seems like a lively girl. She is Shimamoto Miyako. A member of the tennis club in Nami-chuu.

Yawn, She was feeling quite lazy today. After all, she has been doing the works that bastard dumped to her.

She stood up and stretch her back. Pop-pop ah~ that was good~

She- a person who likes to do nothing but laze around was forced to do his work just because she gave him an uppercut yesterday.

But, serve him right! Who told him to take away my lunch! Food is life! Doesn't he understand that little thing?! Dunce! Hmph!

Well, at least I didn't get beaten up.

Although she has been hurt many times in the past, pain is always unbearable to her.

She gathered the paperwork that guy gave her to work yesterday and carried them in her arms. Intending to give them back to him now that she finished them.

On the way, she saw students and teachers alike, busied in the hallway.

And most of them are headed to the gym.

Well, if they get beaten up because they were crowding, it's none of my business.

But what is the occasion?

"Haha, It's going to be fun!"

"That dame-tsuna is going to get the beating he deserved this time!"

"How dared he confessed to Kyoko-chan?!"

"And in underwear at that! What a pervert!"

"Thankfully, Mochida-senpai will punish him!"

She tiled her head. Now, she is curious.

She casually touched the shoulder of one of the male students who were talking and successfully interrupted them.

"Huh who is-"

The male student felt someone touching his shoulder. Now, who the fuck is it?! Didn't they see he's talking?! He turned around with a piss-off expression.

But he stopped after seeing who interrupted him. Not only him. Other students were also stunned.

Black silky long hair that reached to the waist. It's shiny and straight. Clean forehead, straight eyebrows, small bottom nose, and reddish lips.

Snowy white skin. Distinct long lashes and her eyes, attract attention. It's a very, very, very light brown color. It's clear and pretty like golden dust and looks like molten gold itself in sunlight.

She has a heart-shaped face. But no bangs framed them. Her front hair is also long. It's the same length as the rest of her hair. Casually tucked behind her ears.