The author can't think of a title

Rihana's 'Umbrella' came out from her phone. Someone is calling her. She set it as her ringtone.

"Hello?" she accepted the call.

A voice growled from the other side of the call. "Omnivore"

Did he just growl- Hibari Kyoya. Nothing surprising.

"Who is Sawada Tsunayoshi and baby omnivore?"

Vongola Decimo to be and his tutor? But I can't say that. Since my last show, Reborn might be aware of me now. If I told him the truth, it's the same as saying to Reborn 'Please pay a visit to me'

She shivered, thinking of Reborn's methods. But I also have my principles. I don't want to lie and we already have a deal.

When did he meet Reborn? Oh, Kenshin told me that the three I know made a mess of DC. He must be really angry.

The best way is, to be honest. "To be honest, I can't tell you everything since someone might come after my head if I do"

"The only thing I can tell is the baby omnivore you called is named Reborn and he is stronger than you and one of the most dangerous people in the world"

"As for Sawada Tsuanyoshi, I'm optimistic about him. I believe, although he's weak now, he will go on the road of protagonist character development and become stronger"

"In short, he has the potential to be stronger than you" Also, plot armor. I hope he beat you up at least once. I'll be happy to see the show. Sorry, not sorry~

"Hn" Then, he stopped the call.

Why do I feel like he's happy? That madman. She shook her head.

I can picture him releasing his blood thirst and smirk.

But I really hope that he can change the underworld for the better. It's too bloody now. Even the current Vongola is the strongest through the bloody sea.

To be honest, I really like Vongola Ottavo 'Daniela' but her son, now, Vongola Nono 'Timoteo' is much worse than her.

I like Xanxus out of the Vongola brothers. But if I were to choose a better candidate for Decimo's position, Tsunayoshi is better.

I believe Iemitsu shares my sentiments. He might take the underground by waves. But he's too green now.

That's why occasionally sparing with Hibari is necessary. Otherwise, he might die when Reborn isn't beside him.

That's also his destiny. From the point of looking like Primo to the Shi-chan's prophecy and my pulsing blood.

In fact, becoming the Decimo is not a must. It's good enough for me if he can change the underground.

But people like Iemitsu or some might say otherwise. Maybe he will hate it but it's unavoidable to be involved with the underground the moment your parent's hands are bloody.

And him, let's not say it him, he has the primo's blood in him. The moment it's announced and he's not strong enough to protect himself and those dear to him, what will those beasts do to him.

A sky is rare enough as it is. An inexperienced young sky, there will be bloody waves again, fighting for a sky.

They might even take those dear to him hostage. Hibari is strong among even the clouds. But even he cannot fight the two Dino at once. Underground is where the crouching tigers and hidden dragons are.