Ch2-He really forgot about me

"Ru-chin!"

"Miya?" "What's wrong"

The girl with brown hair in a high ponytail- Shimamoto Miyako seems to have run the whole way.

Panting, she said, "Ruchinpleasehelpme!"

"Wait, wait, speak slowly" Rumi fished out a water bottle, "Drink water"

"Thank you!"

*gulp *gulp

After Shimamoto Miyako drank the water, she gave back the water bottle to Rumi.

"Now, what's the matter?" asked Rumi.

"Ru-chin, I need a favor" "There's a transfer student in first grade tomorrow and I'm supposed to show him around the school"

She continued, "But, there's an important practice match with the Hyotei girl team tomorrow" "I don't want to miss it"

"So, can you please take care of the transfer student for me?!" "PLEASE!" "The match is really important!"

She even went as far as to bow.

Rumi was amused.

"Sure" she said with amusement swirling in her eyes.

But, she also has a doubt, "But, shouldn't a first-year show a first-year around?"

Miyako sheepishly scratches her head. "Well, hehe... it's also my fault" (A/N, Referring to Shimamoto Miyako as Miyako from now on)

"I was supposed to get detention but the principal got an idea and instead made me show the transfer student around as a punishment"

Rumi facepalmed.

~~~

"You are the transfer student, Gokudera Hayato?"

She offered a hand, "Nice to meet you, I'm Mae-Rumi and I will show you around the school"

Gokudera disdainfully looked at the offered hand, "Tch"

He said, "I don't need an old hag to show me around!"

A tick mark appeared on top of Rumi's head.

An.Old.Hag?

He pointed at himself. "I, myself is enough"

He clearly is looking down on me. Hold on, Rumi. Hold on. Think of Shimamoto-san. Breathe in. Breathe out.

He lit a cigarette. And started smoking. "Besides, wasn't the one who is supposed to show me around named, Shimamoto Miyako?"

Mnn... It seems he has a good head.

"That was the case but Shimamoto has a bit of trouble and it's changed to me"

"If you don't believe me, you can ask the principal"

Of course, the principal doesn't know. I'm just bluffing. However, based on what I know of him, he won't ask the principal.

"Tch" "Lead the way" Gokudera begrudgingly said.

Rumi smiled and then, gestured for him to walk after her.

As they walked, she introduced him to the various parts of the school.

"That's the cafeteria"

"That's the first-year building"

"That's Disciplinary Committee"

"That's..."

~~~

"Now, that's it" "My job is finished" "Goodbye and I wish you a good time at this school"

"Also, don't smoke" "Smoking is not good for your health"

After showing him around, they are in the first-year wing. In front of the class, he was assigned.

She bid him farewell and without waiting for him to say anything, left him alone.

Gokudera grew up without believing anyone or their words. Maybe, that quack doctor. And no one else.

But when he saw her eyes, he believed that she really wished him good luck. Because her eyes were so sincere.

Not superficial like someone in her position should be. A senior student showing junior or transfer students around.

He felt like she knows him more than she should. At this point, he should be vigilant but he didn't.

The way she treated him on the way, her attitude reminded him of someone. Someone (Actually, not one but two) he has buried deep in his heart.

His once piano teacher, his mother, Lavina.

He frequently ran away to other countries. One of those included, Korea. Someone showed him kindness that's not superficial at that place.

The one whom later he took as his sister. (Not that, he told her he thought her like that)

Maybe, it's her? That thought passed through his head. Just when he's about to think more deeply-

"Come in"

-His thoughts broke away.

Rumi was also thinking about him and his past. Yes, she does know about Gokudera.

That boy... he's pitiful. But his presence here also means Reborn and Vongola Decimo to be is also here.

Should I also take part and reap benefits in this. No way, this is too troublesome.

But he really forgot about me... She shook her head.

~~~