Introducing ---

"Hello, Masaru, can you add tougher guys good at fighting to the Momokyokai gang?" Rumi requested.

Masaru was quiet for a second and said, "As you wish"

"And I need a guarantee that those guys do not kill anyone" "But make sure to push them to their limits"

"Them?" "Those Vongola lots?" A glint passes through his eyes, as well as his glasses.

"Aya~ You sure catch up on fast~" "YEP! It's them" "You know what to do, right?~"

"Yes" Masaru was about to say goodbye to her but remembered something.

"By the way, — contacted us and said they wished to cooperate with us"

" —, huh" Rumi thought about them.

"They are quite a troublesome group. If they really wish to cooperate with us, tell them we must meet in the place agreed by us"

"Tell them to take their leader and..." she paused for a while.

" -investigate their movements and find out if there's anything fishy"

"Everything you want, m'lady" Masaru said fanatically.

"Thank you for your hard work, Masaru. Is there anything you wish to say?"

"Nothing m'lady. I lived because of you. Thus, dedicating myself to you is natural"

"Masaru, I thought we are long over this"

Hearing the warning from the other side, Masaru chuckled. But he also got danger signals.

"Oops, looked at the time, it's time for me to go"

"Masaru, don't you dare-"

"Goodbye Rumi-san" he hurriedly said and hung up the phone.

(A/N, maybe, it would be a good idea to develop Masaru into a Clopeh-like character from the lcf?)

(A/N, just think of it. A cold-faced and indifferent ice prince is a fanatical worshipper and is a Clopeh)

(A/N, it's highly tempting)

—xday,xmonth,xxxxyear in Namimori, Japan—

One brat from the Bovino family, Human bomb assassination little apprentice of Fon, Cavollone Family boss Dino, and Most importantly, Reborn.

The newly arrived Fuuta De Stella and... the highly dangerous criminal Mukuro Rokudo.

And who's next? Well, I guess that bunch of Varia will be coming here. It will not be long. At most a year.

And... that group of invaders...

AHHH! Namimori is becoming dangerous!

Let me introduce you to the so-called invaders. They are a group of unknown people ranging from old to young, male to female.

They are mysterious. From the efforts of Vongola Ottavo, we are able to know their objectives and goal.

It's unknown in what time they came to this world.

They have one goal. Although we know their goal, we are unable to understand it.

Their goal and objectives are to interfere with the plot, changing fate -as they called it.

As for what is the plot they are saying, we don't understand it.

From the torture one of them went from Vongola Nono's hand, they (unknown gender) reveal what the plot is.

But, only the unknown language came out, and just when the torturers thought they deceived them, they suddenly screamed unwillingly and with fear for their lives.

Their head burst from inside out. No sniper or the preparator was found.

They also preferred to be called otherworlders, otakus, fans, foreigners, and gamers instead of invaders.

One thing is certain, they are not of this world and they don't have flames. Instead, they possess unknown powers.

They are relatively dangerous and not to be trusted.

They are also found to be the direct or indirect murderers of Vongola Nono's sons Enrico and Massimo.

Vongola has animosity toward them and various organizations are offering bounties to them.

They also have an organization named 'Salvation'. (A/N, remember that one cult from ORV?)

That is the current information known to this group of outlanders 'Salvation'.

Reborn concluded. He frowned. He has a suspicion that this group is the mysterious force from that day.

But why him? Their movements have become frequent over the years. They seem to be in a rush.

Is Tsunayoshi involved in the so-called plot? If it weren't for that girl, both Tsunayoshi and Yamamoto Takeshi would have died that day.

Dino has also encountered more assassinations lately. Now, he also suspects it's Salvation's handwriting.

Both of his students are in danger because of them, they better watch out for their backs and sleep with one eye closed.

"Are you satisfied now?" a voice came out from behind him.

"Hmph. You have a lot of guts hiding things from me, Baka-Mitsu"

Reborn faced the person talking to him.

"Haha" Iemitsu just sheepishly sketched his head.

Reborn hit him on the back of his head.

Ouch Ouch Iemitsu rubbed his swelled head.

Although Reborn is not satisfied, he still has things to ask. "Where can I find them?"

"They have been slowly revealing more of their traced over recent years"

"But if you want to know more about them, you better go to the crow girl"

"The crow girl?" Reborn indeed knows her but from rumors. After all, she is famous.

But her identity is unknown, like most from underground. "Where can I find her?"

At that, Iemitsu looked deeply at him. "You said, you saw an unknown girl who saved my son and his guardian, right?"

Reborn thought back to her. The one his instinct is telling him not to kill her.

Back then, he thought it was because she was going to save them.

It seems there is a deeper reason.

Reborn's eyes sharpen and said, "Yes, and answer quickly Iemitsu, you should know that my time is precious"

Reborn aimed a gun at his head.

"Haha, slow, slow" Iemitsu brought his hands to his head and said while still laughing.

"Well, you should go to her" Iemitsu looked at him meaningfully and said.

Reborn was silent for about three seconds. "Understood"

He walked out of the place. Just when he is at the entrance, "Is there anything you want to say?" He didn't glance at him and said.

Iemitsu didn't miss a beat and said, "Tell Tuna-fishie that papa loves him~"

Reborn didn't say anything and walked out.

"Still rigid as ever, huh" Iemitsu exhaled seeing him completely out of the hideout.

~~~