The mysteries (Part.2)

Previously in The mysteries (Part.1) :

That concluded my peaceful morning and I hope a peaceful day.

~~~

It wasn't. It was destroyed by a push-over freshman baseball star.

~~~

Now; Ch4, The mysteries (Part.2)

—On a certain day in Namimori, Japan—

*Flashback

"Ru-chin!" It was the ever-so-cheerful Shimamoto Miyako.

"Miya?"

Then, a boy came right behind Shimamoto. It was Hirano Kenshin. With black hair and red eyes. He has a mole under his mouth.

It's funny how his name means 'Modest, truth' and he's nothing but that.

He is charismatic most of the time but two-faced... A snake in human skin is what she believed him to be.

He is ever smiling. Not Shiramoto's cheerfulness nor that freshman baseball star's smiling.

No, he is the type of person who could be planning your demise while having a peaceful conversation and getting along with you.

He will confuse truth and false most of the time. You can't believe whatever he says.

He will unknowingly get close to his target. Staying near them, once he gets what he wants, wrapping around them like a snake, breaking their bones, shattering all the possibility of survival, and when they are about to die, he will reveal himself as the mastermind. Leaving them emotionally broken down, and, finally getting out of the misery by death.

"And Kenshin?"

"Yo" Kenshin waved his hand as a reply.

"Is the world ending now?" "You two never get along in the same space" Rumi wondered.

"Because there's something serious going on this time" Another one popped up.

Fujimoto Masaru, he's a 1.72m male. His black hair and intelligent blue eyes paired with glasses, a cold personality, and a genius. Which made him one of the school's heartthrobs.

He's Nami-chuu's kaolin flower. Ice Prince is what the rest of the female population calls him. (A/N, from the influence of reading Chinese novels, kaolin flower means the flower on top of an icy mountain. A flower none can get)

He is now folding his arms while leaning toward the door.

She sat up straight. To make this man say the word 'serious' it truly must be it.

Because, if Hirano Kenshin is a snake, he is a spider.

Compared to Kenshin, she trusts him better because at least he doesn't bother to lie. He doesn't necessarily say lies but he also does not say the truth.

He will show his genius to others. Thus, making them believe he is all that is. While he's disappointing over his lack of opponents in chess.

He doesn't hide his brilliance mind. He is like an NPC who often appear in front of the protagonist to give them hints.

An important NPC. He often appears robotic. But he will unknowingly make you fall into the trap.

You will not notice at first but once you notice you have problems and are in a trap, there will be countless traps around.