Is- is the fourth wall breaking!??

A/N; it has been a long time since I updated, so-

~~~

Mukuro and his associates were in their hideout, discussing their plans.

A crow with a white ring circle on his left eye is secretly listening to them.

Suddenly, Mukuro looked at a certain place.

"What happened, Mukuro?" Chikusa asked.

"Mukuro-chan?" M.M questioned.

"Is someone here?" Ken vigilantly looked around.

"No, nothing continue" Mukuro said.

Who or what was that? But it's gone now. Although Mukuro was unfazed in others' eyes, he was secretly alerted.

"Mukuro and his little gang have arrived at the Namimori" Said Rumi while taking the monocle off from her left eye socket and leisurely cleaning it.

"Really?"

"Such a bummer"

"We are going to see him again?"

"Who is his target?"

"Who else, the Decimo candidate, of course!"

*Giggles

"Is Ru-chan going to meet him?"

"Why should she meet him?"

Tap Tap All of them heard the tapping sound on the top of the table. Rumi, who sits at the head, successfully getting their attention, spoke, "The so call plot has started again, I suspect that Salvation will appear once more"

"Keep a tab on both the Decimo candidate's group and Mukuro's group"

"Hehe, so we are going to fight them again?"

"If they want war, we will give them war" Rumi indifferently replied.

"It's going to be fun~"

"I'm looking forward to it~"

"By the way, Rumi-sama, what should we do about the Varia?"

Rumi pressed her lips into a thin line. After a while, she said expressionlessly, "Give them information about Salvation and don't interfere with their actions"

"Understood, Rumi-sama"

"Today, we will end here" Rumi said.

"Follow your will, m'lady"

All the participants stood up and bow to her. Then, all of them disappeared amidst the gray mist.

Only Rumi's lone figure could be seen in the mysterious residence with gray mist gliding as though they were photons swirling around the space.

She also left the bizarre place. She was back at home after using the teleportation device disguised as a ring.

She took out an amulet, then, poked her ring finger with the tip of a dagger and smeared her blood on it.

To meet the requirements, she used the flame on it and finally, put the monocle in the place made to fit it.

In the meantime, a gray mist could be seen faintly covering her eyes.

2 or 3 seconds later, she arrived at a huge library filled with numerous bookshelves containing the new books as if none had read them or all the traces had disappeared. There was no end to the sight of the books. Everywhere you look, they could be seen. The newcomers would surely be overwhelmed. The place was filled with the scent of inks, along with the papers. The air was freezing chilling cold like in the middle of snow-covered lands or as if the place was encased in ice but Rumi is used to it.

With familiarity that came from bones, Rumi searched for a book with the title 'Katekyo Hitman Reborn. If you don't know, you would think Reborn is the protagonist. She jokingly thought.

Found it. She opened the book. She saw the manga panels appear on the once blank pages.

She read from the start She read the book, manga with Sawada Tsunayoshi as its main protagonist.

So, there wasn't supposed to be an accident made by others when Yamamoto Takeshi suicide. It really was Salvation. Damn lunatics. She suspected that it was Salvation from the start but now, she's sure.

She continued reading the book after slandering the Salvation in her mind. After that, no accidents, no big danger. The first life-threatening event they encounter,... Kakuro gang. Mukuro...

So, Vindice will intervene in the end? No, since Salvation is sure to dispatch their members, that will change too. This book can only serve as a basis and reference for what will happen. I shouldn't rely too much on it.

As always, after she read one arc, there will be no more. She hasn't been able to read this until Sawada Tsunayoshi is in Namimori Junior school. In other words, she could only read one arc at a time.

After serving her purpose of coming here, she exits from the exclusive space that only the descendants of Mae and those who had already made the vow can come in.

~~~

Looking at the pure white wall, Rumi fell into an epiphany. More like, falling into the ocean of memories. She thought about her life until now,

This white wall with no mix of colors –reminds her of herself. A young Rumi always craved for love and attention. She didn't think about the problems although she knew there were problems. The young her always ignored it.

She didn't question 'why'. She thought it was as it should be. But, now she knows. She was subconsciously afraid of the truth. So, she didn't dare to further question those questionable things.

Rumi knows she is like a pure white canvas. She is not saying she is innocent. She is afraid. She was and is still afraid of people leaving her, blaming her, disgusted with her, and disappointed with her.

She is childlike and mature at the same time. Optimistic and has depression at the same time. She is strong and weak. She loves and hates herself.

From others' perspectives, she is like a flower that radiates purity, innocent, and is so beautiful to the point of people avoiding her in fear of staining the white. But, there are also those who want to destroy things. Especially to people like Rumi.

She is good and she is evil. This may come off as cruel but Rumi doesn't care if the world will end if her people and loved ones are okay. If she were to choose the world and them, she would choose them. She doesn't care if more than a million people will die due to her selfishness.

Most people think she is like a fragile glass that will be broken with one touch. However, past events proved that she is stronger than she looks. No matter how much she is suffering inside, she will stand up and make sure her loved ones are okay.

She is indeed weak. She is broken inside. It is said that environments and adults are the ones who crafted the children into what they become today. How about Rumi? Unfortunately for dear readers, that is a story for another day.