20-thirst for her blood

Inna's pov

I awoke with a jolt, my heart pounding against my chest as the remnants of a haunting nightmare slowly faded away. My fiery hair cascaded messily around my shoulders, a stark contrast to the pallor of my face. The night had been fraught with vivid visions that lingered in my mind, leaving me unsettled and desperate for solace.

As I lay in the darkness, the weight of fear still lingering, a growing thirst tugged at my throat, compelling me to seek relief. Slowly, I swung my legs over the edge of the bed, my feet finding the cool touch of the floorboards beneath them.

It was so fucking cold.

My bare feet made contact with the stairs, the wooden steps creaking softly in protest as I descended. Shadows danced along the walls, playing tricks on my weary mind. My senses heightened, and I descended the staircase with cautious familiarity, the silence of the night accentuating every sound.

Reaching the bottom of the stairs, I moved instinctively toward the kitchen, where a faint glow emanated from the moonlit window. I went directly for water.

Quenching my thirst, I reached for a glass and filled it with cool water, relishing the sensation as it trickled down my parched throat. The serenity of the moment offered a temporary respite from the turmoil of my dreams. Yet, as I turned to place the glass back on the counter, my movements froze.

My eyes widened, my heart racing once again, as I found myself face-to-face with an unexpected presence. A hard, unyielding chest blocked my path, his proximity sending a surge of adrenaline coursing through my veins. Panic threatened to consume me, my mind racing to understand the sudden intrusion in the darkened kitchen. I'm not in the mood for his games.

And then, as the moonlight illuminated his features. His piercing gaze bore into me, black eyes reflecting the shadows of the room, revealing a depth of emotions I could only begin to fathom.

My breath caught in my throat, my initial fear transforming into a strange combination of vulnerability and intrigue. The air crackled with unspoken tension, both hesitant to break the silence that hung heavy between them. It was at this moment that I realized the lines between my nightmares and reality were increasingly blurred, and that Sin, with all his majesty, held the key to my darkest dreams.

Time seemed to stand still as I and Sin faced each other before his arms wrapped around my frame as he was imprisoning me.

"Let me go, and stop this young boy's movements." I managed to bite out, my plea directed at the erratic organ inside my chest, urging it to calm its thunderous beats against my ribcage.

"Young boys?" he retorted with a chilling edge to his voice. The threat in his words hung heavily in the air, fueling my unease. His grip tightened around my jaw, eliciting a wince as he asserted his control. "The next time you dare to utter something foolish, I will start by depriving you of your fingers, one at a time." A shiver of dread coursed through me at the thought.

He looked at me like a sociopath.

A sadistic grin stretched across his face, revealing a glimpse of the darkness that lurked within him. "If you call me a boy, I will strip you of your defenses, leaving you utterly exposed. With a menacing drill in hand." His free hand closed around mine, guiding my trembling fingers along my torso and up to my upper thighs, before stopping abruptly. His expression morphed into that of a sociopath relishing in the control he held. "And then I'll make you halt plamya."

The air grew heavy with sinister anticipation as his words hung in the silence, casting a chilling shadow over the room. My heart sank as I processed the grotesque possibilities that lay before me. A knot of fear tightened in my stomach, constricting my breath.