Chapter 1: The night of bad boys

Beomgyu: Guys, we shouldn't come here. It's so scary.
Huening Kai: Just live a little. Nothing gonna happen. We came here to have fun.
Beomgyu: Have fun? In a graveyard!? Are you kidding or out of mind???
Soobin: Shhh. You are acting like a dead body gonna rose from a grave.
Beomgyu: What if it does?
Yeonjun: Since Beomgyu is so scared why don't he go to the empty grave?
Taehyun: Hyung, don't you think it's too much?
Yeonjun: Wae? I am just helping my to face his fears.

Yeonjun puts his hand on Beomgyu's shoulder and pulls him closer.

Yeonjun: Beomgyu-ah, many people do it. Why are you scared. Looks like you are not good enough to stay in our group.
Beomgyu: Aniyo hyung. It's not like that. It's just..... Ahhhhhh

Soobin pushes Beomgyu in the grave full of dirt. He begged for help but...no one came. They just laughed. Some were satisfying laugh, some were nervous laugh. They all walked away while Beomgyu was fighting for his life.

Soobin: Let's go to my house to party
Everyone: Let's go.

The party started with blasting music and colourful drinks. But everyone was restless. They couldn't have fun. It was about time when they realised that their "fun" went too far. But it was too late.
Beomgyu started to lose hope. He almost fainted. Then a man came. He gave his hand to Beomgyu. The man's face was shining bright in new moon night. Beomgyu wondered who the mysterious man was. But he was too weak to speak. The man carried Beomgyu to an unknown house middle of a forest. Beomgyu was so scared. But he didn't say a word. Suddenly the man said," Aren't you curious about my identity?" Beomgyu just stared at him. The man closed his eyes and smirked. His two beautiful big black wings are now visible. Beomgyu was scared. "Don't be scared, my child ," the man said.
Beomgyu: Wh-ho are you? ( in a scared tone)
King Jimin: I am the king of demons, Park Jimin.
Beomgyu: Why did you save me?
King Jimin: I believe you would be beneficial to me.
Beomgyu: Wwhat do you mean?
King Jimin: My friend will help you.

Jimin disappears in a second after finishing talking. Beomgyu tries to process everything.

Beomgyu: Where did you go??? Hey? Are you still there?

Suddenly a man in cape enter the room. He removes the cape. The man looks like a royalty in Beomgyu's opinion.

Beomgyu: Are you that demon's friend?
Magician Taehyung: He's not any demon and yes. I am his friend.
Beomgyu: What is happening? I wanna go back home.
Magician Taehyung: So that your friends can bully you again?
Beomgyu: What nonsense are you saying? We were just having fun.
Magician Taehyung: Don't lie. I have been watching you for a long time.
Beomgyu: A-are you a stalker.
Magician Taehyung: No. I am not.
Beomgyu: Then are you a royalty?
Magician Taehyung: Haha. Better than this. I am a magician.

Beomgyu was too shocked to speak.

Magician Taehyung: Look I am here to help you. To help you to get back at your friends.
Beomgyu: What are you trying to say?
Magician Taehyung: You will get revenge on them.
Beomgyu: I will never do something like that.
Magician Taehyung: Today they almost killed you. Who knows what might they do tomorrow. I am giving you a day. Make a decision quick.
Beomgyu: Wait-
Magician Taehyung: What?

Beomgyu breaks into tears.

Beomgyu: We used to be really good friends. We made so many memories. But I don't know why they are doing this to me. I don't know what I did wrong. I don't wanna lose them. But it also became difficult for me to bear.
Magician Taehyung: Look kid, I know it's hard. But think about yourself. How long will you bear their mistreatment?

Beomgyu again went silent.

Magician Taehyung: Looks like you are struggling to make a decision. Why don't you think about the day you met them? Think about all the good and bad memories you made with them. Did you ever wished that you didn't met them?
Beomgyu: I-I don't know.
Magician Taehyung: Now it's time to find out.

Taehyung walks to the door.

Beomgyu: Thank you. For......saving me.
Magician Taehyung: Tell the one who saved you. And please take a shower and change the clothes. There's some extra clothes in the cupboard. You stink.

Beomgyu laughs and say," I will take a good long shower."

Back to Soobin's house

Kai was eating ice cream. Soobin and Yeonjun was dancing. Suddenly Taehyun stand up from the couch and take his coat and car keys.

Huening Kai: Where are you going?
Taehyun: To the graveyard.
Soobin: Why? The party just started.
Taehyun: I don't want to be labelled as a murderer.
Yeonjun: He must be home by now.
Taehyun: I wanna see it with my own eyes that he's safe.
Soobin: Why do you care so much about Beomgyu?
Taehyun: He's our best friend.
Soobin: Oh really? But I think he's more of a friend to you.
Yeonjun: What are you saying?
Soobin: It's crystal clear, Taehyun. You always show your emotions easily. If you loved him that much then why didn't you save him earlier? You didn't even try to stop us.
Taehyun: That's enough.

Taehyun grabs Soobin's collar and pushes him to the kitchen island. Taehyun's eyes were burning in rage while Soobin was struggling. Yeonjun and Huening Kai comes forward to stop them. Taehyun whispers into Soobin's ear," Don't mess with me or I will forget that we are friends. " Taehyun gets up and open the door to leave. Soobin was angry. He takes the bowl of tomatoes and throws them at Taehyun. But Taehyun dough it. Everyone stands there in silence. Taehyun drives to the graveyard. He went to grave where Beomgyu fall. He looks carefully and see no one. He takes a sigh of relief thinking Beomgyu went home safely. But suddenly he felt a presence behind him. Before he could look back someone hit him in the head with a bat. He falls in the ground. He's head started bleeding. He loses his consciousness before he could see the face of the one who hit him.