Chapter 18:Karma Is Huening Kamal Kai

2 months later-

While Huening Kai was walking with his friends he heard someone's crying from the generator's room. His pure heart wanted to comfort whoever the person was.

Huening Kai: Guys, I forgot something to do. I will meet you guys in the cafeteria.
Friends: Okay. See you later.

Kai walks toward the generator.

Huening Kai: Anyone out there? Alison?

He saw his friend Alison there. Her knees curled up to her chest. Her mascara was ruined for all the crying. Her eyes were all red and puffy. It broke his heart seeing his friend suffering. He wrapped his arms around her neck.

Huening Kai: It's gonna okay whatever it is.

She started crying more loudly.

Huening Kai: Let it all out.

After a few moments she finally stopped crying.

Huening Kai: What happened?
Alison: I-i
Huening Kai: It's okay. You can tell me.
Alison: It's too complicated.
Huening Kai: I am willing to listen.
Alison: Promise me that you won't judge.
Huening Kai: Who am I to judge? Did you break up?
Alison: Worst than that. Well, it was few days ago. Me and Elijah went to a club with our friends. We were drunk. Elijah booked a hotel room for us. We got kinda intimate.
Huening Kai: Did you guys sleep together?
Alison: Almost. But we didn't.
Huening Kai: Then?

Alison took a deep breath.

Alison: Elijah recorded us getting intimate.
Huening Kai: Does anyone else know about it?
Alison: I told to our mutual friend Cora. But she sided with Elijah. He told me if I try to breakup with him he will leak the video.
Huening Kai: He's threatening you!?

She again bursts into tears.

Alison: I know it's my fault. I shouldn't get drunk. But what should I do right now?
Huening Kai: Shhh. It's not your fault. Don't you dare to blame yourself. I will make him regret it.
Alison: What will you do? Please don't tell anyone about it.
Huening Kai: Not even Taehyun?
Alison: Not even him.
Huening Kai: Alright. Just trust me, okay? I will make everything alright.
Alison: I trust you.

After School-

Sunghoon: We should hangout more like this.
Sunoo: Yeah. Next time I will bring my brother. You guys also should bring your other friends.
Heesung: But I don't have any friends....
Sunoo: It's okay. You don't need to bring anyone.
Sunghoon: Why there's so much crowd?
Sunoo: I think some famous celebrity came. I can't see his properly. Heesung hyung you are taller. Can you see it is? Heesung hyung?

Heesung just froze in the place. He could see the boy perfectly. He felt something in this heart. He ran toward the boy everyone was crowding.

Sunoo: What happened to him?
Sunghoon: Past lovers.

Sunghoon said with hands in his pocket. Sunoo have him a confused look.

Sunoo: What?
Sunghoon: Nothing. I have to go now. Bye. Text me when you reach home.
Sunoo: Bye.....These hyungs are so weird.

+×+

After school Huening Kai followed Elijah. He wore a outfit that will help him to mix with the crowd and not catch too much attention. At first, Elijah and his friends went to a cafe and got themselves some drink. Huening Kai took out a book and acted like he came here to study. After they left cafe, Kai again followed them. They still couldn't get a hunch of someone following them. They went to a shady club.

Huening Kai: A strip club? Who let them in? Even if they use fake ID, do they look like an adult? Arrgh.

Guard: Sir, ID please.
Huening Kai: Is it your way of telling me that I look young? I am flattered.
Guard: ...... Show me your ID or get lost.

Huening Kai took a deep breath and scanned his surroundings. No one else was here besides him.

Huening Kai: Sir, can you look into my eyes?
Guard: What the he-

As soon as their eyes met the guard froze. Huening Kai's eyes were glowing. The guards pupils turned white.

Huening Kai: You will let me in.
Guard: I will let you in.

Huening Kai smirked. He went inside the club. He wanted to get out of here as soon as possible. Suddenly a girl approaches to him.

Girl: Looking for someone handsome?
Huening Kai: Y-yeah.I am looking for my friends. He have brown hair and green eyes, kinda shorter than me.
Girl: I think they went that room.
Huening Kai: Thank you.
Girl: Do I only get thanks? Not even a kiss?

Huening Kai cringed at her words.

Huening Kai: Sorry. Not interested.

He ran to the room. He went inside.

Elijah: Who are you?
Huening Kai: Oh man. You didn't recognise me?
Axel: Isn't he your girlfriend's friend?
Elijah: Is he?
Huening Kai: Can you guys step outside for a moment? I have something important to tell to Elijah and Cora.

Everyone leaves the room. Huening Kai took a sit.

Elijah: What do you want? Did the bitch told you?
Huening Kai: Don't talk about my friend like that.
Elijah: Don't tell me that you like her.

A pair of white wings came out from Kai's shoulder. Suddenly a unbearable sound pierced through Elijah and Cora's ears.

Cora: What is this? Please make it stop.
Huening Kai: Now you will only listen to me. Where's the video?
Elijah: In m-my phone.

Huening made the phone fly to him through telekinesis and made it explode. He looked into both of their eyes and whispered,"Forget what just happened. Forget Alison. Move far away from here where I can't find you." After saying this he vanished into thin air.

Somewhere in the earth-

Jimin: Why did you called me and Taehyung here? You know how dangerous it is?
Sunghoon: I found the angel.
Jimin: Who is it?
Sunghoon: His name is....Huening Kamal Kai.