Chapter 6:Consequences

It was around 6 am. The sun was pecking perfectly in Saturday morning. Everyone was groaning because of the headache. Some were peacefully sleeping not knowing where the heck they were. And some had a great night with their lover. And I am none of them. I just looked them from afar and enjoyed my quiet time. Damn I have such a high alcohol tolerance even through I don't drink that much. I was peacefully walking in the house. Then I saw someone sleeping in the floor.

Sunghoon: Hey there. Gooood morniiing. Wakey, wakey,wake up.
Alison: Which idiot is shouting in the morning
Sunghoon: You have a whole damn mansion. And you are sleeping on the floor? I thought it might hurt your pride. So I thought I might help but someone's being too cranky.
Alison: Wait. I slept in the floor whole night?
Sunghoon: Looks like it.
Alison: Hope no one saw me. Now help me to go to my room. My head hurts.
Sunghoon: No. Bye.
Alison: Heya ~You told that you would help me.
Sunghoon: Did I? Give me your hand.

Sunghoon pulled Alison by her hand. She looked like a M-E-S-S. So did everyone. But not Park Sunghoon. He looks FINE. Alison told the directions to her room and Sunghoon helped her to get there. Alison was groaning in headache and Sunghoon opened the door of the room. None of them was ready to see the next scene.

Beomgyu and Taehyun hugging each other. Their outfit looked messy even through they just slept. But the sight might give anyone a wrong impression.

Alison and Sunghoon just stared at them with their big eyes. Sunghoon thought, "Oh shit. Beomgyu messed up."
Suddenly Alison screamed. The scream could wake up the whole house. Sunghoon quickly wrapped her mouth to prevent her from screaming. Taehyun and Beomgyu was already awake. Alison removed Sunghoon's hand. Four people just kept looking at each other. Suddenly Alison angrily said," Did you guys did anything in my room? Like something unholy? If you did you better tell before I kill you-
Beomgyu: We just slept. S-L-E-E-P.

Sunghoon was enjoying the show. He whispered in Alison's ear, " Isn't Beomgyu your boyfriend? Shouldn't you be angry with him?"
She forgot about the fake dating. Actually both of them did. Alison said dramatic tone," It's nice to see my boyfriend and best friend getting close."

Taehyun rolled his eyes. Beomgyu and Taehyun went out of the room. Beomgyu whispered in tiny,"Sorry" to Alison. As soon as they went out Alison's body hitted the bed.

Alison: My dear bed, did you missed me? Sorry I wasn't here last night.
Sunghoon: So your bed is more important than your boyfriend? I didn't even see you guys hanging out despite the fact that it was a party especially for you and Beomgyu getting together.
Alison: Well we are dating doesn't mean we have to stay glued with each other every second. And I party to enjoy myself. I enjoy. That's what matters.
Sunghoon: Narcissistic
Alison: My God I love it
Sunghoon: I don't know why but I feel like you guys are fake dating.
Alison: Who invited you here. Get out.

Sunghoon gave a evil smirk as he hit her nerve. It's just fun for him to see people lying while he knows the truth.

Beomgyu and Taehyun was sitting in the bench of the garden.

Beomgyu: Nice morning.
He took a deep breath.

Taehyun: What happened last night?
Beomgyu: You got drunk and kept asking for your Teddy bear to cuddle. So you ended up cuddling me.

Taehyun felt a little shy but he looked at him with one eyebrow up-
Taehyun: That's it?

Beomgyu nodded.

Then it all went silent again. They were enjoying the beautiful morning with a beautiful scenery in the silence. Most of all they were enjoying each other's companion.

"Sobinaaaa," Yeonjun says in a cute voice.

Soobin: Hyung, let me sleep.
Yeonjun: I missed waking up by your side.
Soobin: Stop saying nonsense.

Yeonjun suddenly got on the top of Soobin. Soobin's heart skipped for a moment.

Yeonjun: So what we have is NONSENSE!?
Soobin: I-I

Yeonjun rolled to other side of the bed.

Yeonjun: Stop stuttering, you idiot.
Soobin: You should be grateful that I was here last night. Otherwise you had to see other girl's face.
Yeonjun: Is Soobinaa jealous?
Soobin: Yes I am.

Well Yeonjun didn't expect such a straightforward reply.

P.S.- Sorry for such a messy chapter
+×+