Chapter 5:Party Party,Yeah

Disclaimer: Mention of underage drinking.

Yeonjun,Soobin,Kai and Taehyun are eating lunch in the same table as everyday. Suddenly Beomgyu and Alison comes.

Beomgyu: Hey Guys. I got a a news for you.
Kai: What it is??
Beomgyu: Uhhh.....Meet Alison. My girlfriend.
Alison: Helllooo guys. It's nice to meet you.

Everyone's jaw dropped.

Soobin: You are dating my rival!?
Alison: Well it's my cue to leave. See you later babe.(Wink)

Beomgyu was thinking how this bish left her in such a heated situation.

Soobin loudly punch the table and leave before Beomgyu could say anything.

Taehyun: You are dating my best friend? What's wrong with you?
Beomgyu:I can date anyone I like.
Taehyun: At least you could have thought about our feelings.
Beomgyu: Have you thought about my feelings?

Taehyun went silent and left the table after few moments.  Beomgyu sighs and sits down. Kai and Yeonjun are still confused.

Kai: Congratulations, hyung.
Beomgyu: Thanks.
Yeonjun: I can't believe Alison is dating someone like you.

Beomgyu gave Yeonjun a cold look.

Yeonjun: I mean you are totally opposite of her ideal type.
Beomgyu: She sees something in me that's why she's dating me  not you.

The conversation became more heated. Huening Kai tried to calm it down.

Kai: Guys, don't you have class? Let's go if you don't want to get a detention.

Everyone goes to their own classes. After the classes are finished everyone gets a text saying,"You are invited to our new favourite couple Alison and Beomgyu's celebration party. The party will be held at my house. Hope to see everyone there. Adios losers.
            - From Alison Romano "

Beomgyu: Was it really needed?
Alison: Fake or real dating, I got a reputation to hold. You told me to make it as real as I could. So I am doing it.
Beomgyu: Arrgh. You are super annoying.
Alison: Come on. We got a party to arrange.

Beomgyu groans and helps Alison to set up the party. Both of them wears matching clothes. Blue. The guests start coming. The house is already filled with people. Beomgyu and Alison's friends also come. People congratulates them and some people just come to party. Like Yeonjun. But hey, Alison's partys are dope.

Taehyun pulls Alison in a corner.
He grips her hand tightly.

Alison: Taehyun you are hurting me.
Taehyun: You are also hurting me by dating Beomgyu. Tell me why are dating him. I swear if you hurt him-
Alison: You are the who's hurting him.
Taehyun: What do you mea-
Alison: If you really like him go and get him. If he also likes you I will let him go. But you are a coward. If you had the courage you would have done it a long time ago. Go and show who's the real boss here.

Alison was able to escape from Taehyun's grip. She gets out from there while Taehyun stand there frozen.

Coward~

Alison's words rings in his head. He decided to get drunk. Almost all of the people are drunk beside Soobin and Beomgyu.

Yeonjun finishes dancing on the top of the counter and heads towards somewhere unknown. He and drunk Alison meet. They just use each other as support to walk and both of them falls in the ground. Both of them laugh.

Yeonjun: You know I always wanted to talk with you. But I never really got a chance.
Alison: Oh really?

They talk while lieing down. Suddenly Soobin comes and sees them all giggly and being cuddley. He feels jealous. He quickly picks up Yeonjun in his arm like a bridal style and warns Alison.

Soobin: I think you got a boyfriend to flirt. So my advice, STOP FLIRTING WITH OTHER PEOPLE.
Yeonjun: Text me
Soobin: What's wrong with you hyung?

Soobin walks away with Yeonjun. While Alison lies there.

Beomgyu: How did you get so drunk Kang?

Taehyun wraps his both hands around Beomgyu's neck. It makes Beomgyu's heart beat fast. He took Taehyun to the closest room and pushes him into the bed. As Beomgyu walks away Taehyun holds his hand and pulls him with him.

Taehyun: Why is it so hot? Why are you so cute?

Taehyun takes off his shirt. Beomgyu's face was burning like a tomato.

Taehyun: Hyung, please stay with me tonight. Someone said I am a coward.
Beomgyu: Who said it? I will punch him/her.
Taehyun: No need. Just let me hug you. I am very sleepy. I don't have my teddy bear with me to hug. Tonight can you be my bear?

Beomgyu finds him so cute that he laughs out loud.

Taehyun: You aare making fun of me?
Beomgyu: No dummy. And yes. You cam hug me. Tonight I am your big bear.

They hold each other tightly and falls into deep sleep.

In the morning....Ahhhhhhhhhh.
A sudden scream wakes up the whole house.