part two

On the other hand, Jin was very determined to find a job. So he asked every shop if they wanted any workers.

But in the end, he got nothing. Only some people tried to flirt with him,

But Jin has no clue about that, he is too naive to realize that, he is losing hope and it is afternoon now he has eaten nothing other than breakfast since morning.

Jin saw a very elegant cafe so he decided to ask there, he was sure that they would reject him but nothing harm in trying right? So he went into the cafe.

Hoseok was feeling bored since the morning so he planned with his friends that they would meet at a cafe in the afternoon,

he was waiting from the bottom of his heart when will the afternoon come.

Finally, in the afternoon he got ready and his driver took him to the cafe. There he met his friends and sat at their booked table.

Now Hoseok is chit-chatting with his friends and sipping on his coffee when suddenly someone catches his attention.

He looks at the counter and sees an ethereal beauty in a blue shirt telling something to the cashier and the cashier is misbehaving with him.

Hoseok excuses his friends and goes towards the counter, where he sees the beauty closely his almond eyes, cute nose, chubby cheeks, milky white skin, and most importantly his plump lips.
His black silky hair covered half of his forehead. Hoseok is mesmerized by the beauty of this boy.

Jin asked the cashier if they needed any workers but he said they didn't, so he asked to meet the owner of the cafe. But the cashier started to misbehave with him.

But suddenly someone interrupted them by saying "What's happening here? "

Both Jin and the cashier looked at the man, the cashier said that nothing was wrong,

Jin thought that there was no chance so he turned to leave the cafe but the same person said "Hey wait" So he turned around and said

"yes sir"

"What's your name? "

"My name is Kim Seokjin, sir," Jin said politely

"nice name, so what's the matter? "

"Nothing, I was asking if they need any workers but they said they don't"

"Oh, I see, what kind of work do you want to do? "

Hoseok Inquired "Any type of work sir, I just want a decent amount salary "

"So you can be someone's maid? " Hoseok asked

"Yes sir, but the salary? "

"Don't think about it you will get a lot, by the way, you know how to cook right? "