Part Thirty three

Jungkook's POV

It's been too long I am working

It's been too long I am working. I am feeling really hungry now. I am very excited to eat his cooking again that one week was a nightmare to me.

After reaching the dining room I saw him arranging the foods on the table

"Young master you can't do that, sir will fire us if he found out that you are doing all this"     The another maid said.

I think appa brought them from the mansion.

"I am no different from you and please don't call me master you can call me Jin"    Jin said softly smiling.

"No no I don't want to get fired, young master is fine "    The maid said.

He started to laugh. It's the first time I am seeing him laughing. And he is looking cute while laughing.

I went there to sit on the chair and he immediately stop laughing. And I noticed he is wearing the same clothes from past days.

I have to take him to shopping before my appa say something.

He gave me the kimchi fried rice and roasted shrimp. And after tasting it I felt my taste buds become alive again.

"Are not you eating with me? "   I asked when I saw him standing just like the first day.
"No I will eat with them"    He said looking at the maids.

Seriously he is trying to show them that he is equal to them? Like I don't have any prestige?

"Just come and eat. We have to go to the shopping mall after eating"    I said loudly.
He immediately sat and started to eat.

"Listen ,.... What is your name? "   I asked the maid who was talking with Jin.

"Jisoo sir, my name is Jisoo"    She said.

"Jisoo listen my husband will just make my foods and you will help him with that after that he will not do anything because I love eating my baby's cooking. And never call him with any other name than young master. Okay? "     I cleared the fact.