Part Ten

After eating breakfast Jungkook went to Jackson's house to hang out.

His father forbidden him to go club and pubs so he decided to held a small party there.

Jungkook reached there by his Ferrari, he didn't take his driver.

Jungkook's POV

Jungkook's POV

"Yo kook what's up man? "       Soobin one of his friend asked .        "Well I'm fine, busy with works "        Jungkook said taking a sit on the couch.       

"What? I don't believe you"      "You are the great CEO of JEON Enterprise, why you have to do that much work? "         Kai said while caressing his boyfriend Beomgyu's thigh.

"Well it seems like that from outside but I myself know how much work I had to do"       I said feeling frustrated.

"Okay leave it, what with that guy Jin? "         Sehun, Jackson's boyfriend asked indeed he has told him.

"It's nothing the boy disrespected me in a cafe, I wanted to take my revenge and now I'm doing that"       I said casually.

"Like how ?"    Kai asked me.

"He works in my house and you can imagine it right? "      I with a smirk.

"And he is enduring the torture? "      Taehyun asked confused.
But Jackson made it clear saying

"He made sure that his family has not any other source of income, so i think it's the he is tolerating everything".

He is right. Looking at his face I can feel it he is fuming inside but saying now.

" By the way bro  , is he pretty? "    Soobin asked. Well in our group he and I am the only person who is not in any relationship. Everyone else are dating.

"I don't think he is"       I lied if told him the truth he will surely visit my house, somehow I don't like the idea he is flirting with Jin.

Hey what am I even thinking he can flirt with Jin I don't give a fuck about it. Calm down Jungkook recently you are acting weird.

"That is bad"      Soobin said with a sad face.

"Soobin don't be sad you will find someone oneday"        Beomgyu said laughing. We also started to laugh.

We kept talking about random stuff.

Taehyung's POV