Part Twenty seven.

Jungkook's POV:

All of them are same

All of them are same. He just wears a innocent face mask whenever filthy rich people are around him.

He surly knows how to seduce innocently.

A whore, a slutty bitch. I think he even trying to seduce me with that innocent face.

Unless why would I be feeling guilty now?

No no I will not go to him. He doesn't deserve my pity.

He is just a gold digger who is trying to settle down with a rich man.

"Fuck it he surely knows some witchcraft. Why I have to feel guilty about him? " .

I am feeling frustrated. This guilty feeling eating me alive.

It's already night , what if something bad happens to him.

Author 's POV

After leaving Jin, Jungkook stopped his car not far away from there and was letting out his all anger by cursing at Jin.

He couldn't left Jin there alone. So he immediately went there.

As soon as possible Jungkook reached there 

As soon as possible Jungkook reached there . He didn't like the picture in front of him.

Jin was sitting on the road shutting his eyes and some cads are surrounding him.

He started to horn continuously to get attention of the cads.

"What hell are you doing you think huh? "    One of them yelled at him.

But he didn't stop blowing horn.

Two of them came towards his car and started to knock on the window.

"Whoever fucker you are come out"    One shouted.

Jungkook opened the car door with so much force causing them to fall on their butts.

Jungkook started beat hell out of them.

Jin was crying resting his head on the knees.

After being beaten by Jungkook's strong arms and legs all cads run away from there securing their lives.