Part Twenty eight

Taehyung's POV

Only three days left to our wedding

Only three days left to our wedding. We insisted on arranging the marriage but Jin's parents didn't let us.

Jin did not want any crowd that's why there will a few people whom we know.

Every thing is ready. Just the wedding is left. Soon that will be also done. And then Jin will be legally mine. My husband.

Today I am going to invite Jungkook in our marriage.

If he was not there our marriage can't be possible. He is my only friend here although he doesn't consider me as his friend.

"Aunty i am going to invite someone "   I informed.

Jungkook's POV

"Jin is the breakfast ready? "    I shouted from the living room

"Yes sir the breakfast is ready"    The maid said.

It's been one week but I can't change my habits. I called him by his name but he was not there.

He was not there to greet me with his sweet smile. He is with his parents soon will be with Taehyung.

I don't know why. But everytime I think him with Taehyung I feel very much pain in my chest. And I am feeling very anxious now days.

I can't eat properly. This maid even can't cook properly.

There is no one who would prepare my suit. Because I had already fired my previous maids,only Jin was there alone doing all the works .

Appa didn't know that so he just sent one cheif  who can't cook

There is no one to pack my lunch.

I can't deny but I am really missing my maid.

Suddenly the bell started to rang.

The maid opened it and it was the culprit Taehyung.

"Hey Jungkook"   He said but I was searching for another person.

Does he came?.

"I came to invite you in my wedding it's in the sunday, so you have to come"   He said showing his all the tooth.

"Did not Jin come? "   I asked.

"No he didn't come, seokjin is getting a real angel for the marriage "   He said smiling.

Don't smile that much your teeth will come out from your mouth.

"Okay Jungkook I am leaving I have to go to others to invite them "   Taehyung left giving me the card.

What is it says?

Seokjin weds Taehyung.

The marriage ceremony will be held at city palace in Seoul.

Marriage ceremony my foot. I tore the card into pieces.

"Sir your breakfast is ready please come and eat"    The maid said.

Ignoring him I went to the office.

Why can't I consantrate on my work?

Why can't I consantrate on my work?. Why I have to think about him every single time?.

He just a gold digger. Who is fulfilling his ambition by marrying Taehyung.

I have to work just today. Tomorrow I will get drunk and get some quick fuck to fix my mind.

I just the day came to an end as soon as possible.

Knock knock...........

I granted permission.

After coming in my room Lisa said.
"Sir Mr Kim sent you a invitation to his son's wedding"   

"Keep it on the table and leave"    I said coldly.

Why they have to invite me two like they just want me to show there marriage.

****†*****†*****†****

Hi sweethearts it's a short and boring chapter. Don't get mad at me for this.
But the next chapter has so much drama and information.

Please vote and comment on the chapters.

And I saw the new chapers has more votes than previous ones. Can you please vote them also?.

Love you all my sweethearts 💕💕💕.
Bye bye👋👋👋👋👋......