Part Thirty eight

After checking up they were going into the plane. It was a VIP plain just for politicians, businessman and actors.

Jungkook always travels in his private jet. For the first time he was travelling in a public plain. But for Jin it's his first time travelling in a earoplain

"Sir, can you please fastened my seatbelt? "       Jin asked as soon as he sat on his seat.

" But it's not time yet to wear seatbelt "     Jungkook said.

"Then when? "     Jin asked confusely.

"They will announce in the speaker"    Jungkook said showing him the speaker above the pilot's room.

"Sir, is Paris beautiful? "    Jin asked.

"You are going there right? You yourself will found out if Paris is beautiful or not"      Jungkook said while checking his emails.

"Did you go there before? "    Jin again asked.

"Yeah for four times"    Jungkook said still looking at his phone.

"How much it will take to reach Paris? "     Jin asked curiosity.

"It will take 13 hours and 36 minutes"    Jungkook said now putting his phone in airplane mode then putting it on his pocket.

"How....... "    Jin was going ask sometimes again but.

"No more questions Jin"    Jungkook  said.

Jin pouted and looked outside.

After sometimes later pilot announced

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome onboard Flight 47B  with service from Seoul to Paris . We are currently third in line for take-off and are expected to be in the air in approximately seven minutes time. We ask that you please fasten your seatbelts at this time and secure all baggage underneath your seat or in the overhead compartments. We also ask that your seats and table trays are in the upright position for take-off. Please turn off all personal electronic devices, including laptops and cell phones. Smoking is prohibited for the duration of the flight. Thank you for choosing Mountain Airlines. Enjoy your flight."

Jungkook then fastened his and Jin's seatbelt. And said   "put your phone on airplane mode"  

It was time for take - off. Jin started to tremble he was holding his seatbelt like it's his last day in the world.

Jungkook noticed that and hold Jin's hand tightly but Jin didn't realized that. He was in his own scary world.

tears didn't stop falling from the closed eyes.

When the earoplane was in the sky it became steady. And Jungkook called Jin who was still closing his eyes.

As soon as Jin opened his eyes the first question he asked.   "We are alive right? "     

"Yeah we are all alive"    Jungkook said trying not to smile at Jin's stupid question.

After eating breakfast Jin fell asleep putting his head on the window.

There were a air hostess who could not control her hormones after seeing Jungkook's muscular body and manly aura.

She came near Jungkook and started flirting and it was easy for Jungkook to realize the moves.

He went to bathroom.leaving Jin alone. He had sex several times with air hostesses who would accompanied him in his private jet.

As soon as he entered the bathroom the air hostess started to kiss his neck hungrily.

But as he closed his eyes Jin's innocent beautiful face came to his mind. He could not enjoy it. He pushed the girl off him and went where was Jin still sleeping.

He looked at Jin for a while then started to read a magazine.

It was already evening when the plane land on Paris. They went to their booked hotel.

"We have a booked room here"     Jungkook said the receptionist.

"Sir your name please? "

"Jeon Jungkook"  

"Yeah there is a honeymoon suite for Jeon Jungkook and Jeon Seokjin. Here is your key sir"     The receptionist said giving the key to Jungkook.

Jungkook started to walk and Jin was following him.

"Sir, our luggage"    Jin said.

"They will bring them to our room"      Jungkook said without sparing Jin any glance.

As soon as they step into the room Jin sequeled seeing the scene

"It is so beautiful"    Jin said touching the flower petals.

"Go and fresh up, after you I will go to the bathroom"     Jungkook said.

"Okay"  Jin went into the bathroom with clothes.

When he came out of the bathroom the bed was clean and there was no petals on the bed.

Without saying anything Jungkook went to the bathroom.

When he came into the room Jin was already sleeping because of the tiredness.

Jungkook went to the restaurant to eat something.

It was how their first night of honeymoon being spend.

*******†**†**†**†**†********

Hi sweethearts. Hope you are all well.
Please don't forget to vote and comment on the chapters.

Love you❤❤😘😘 all.

Bye bye👋👋👋............