Part Forty nine.

After the incident in the restaurant Jungkook came back to the house.

He went to his room to take a shower after about half an hour later he came downstairs and Jin hadn't come yet.

After two hour Jin came into theliving room

living room.

"WHERE WERE YOU? " Jungkook asked in a horror voice as soon as Jin looked towards him.

Jin never saw Jungkook this much angry. His eyes and nose tip was red in anger.

He was looking like a furious Lion who can eat you alive in any moment.

"Ken came from abroad last ni.. " Jin started to answer his question but got Inturepted when Jungkook said.

"I DIDN'T CARE ABOUT WHO THE FUCK CAME FROM WHICH HELL AND WHEN. I ASKED YOU WHERE WERE YOU? " Jungkook asked.

Jin was terribly shaking but he brought himself together and said.

"I went to meet with Ken " Jin said.

Jungkook started to walking towards him. Jin lowered his head , unable to meet Jungkook's angry glare.

"Did you asked permission? " Jungkook asked in a loud voice.

Jin shook his head.

"Then why did you go there? " Jungkook asked.

Jin was going to say something looking at the ground but Jungkook grabbed Jin's chin and made Jin looking at him.

"Don't touch me" Jin said shoving away Jungkook's hand.

Although Jin was very much scared but he has promised Jisoo and Ken that he will do everything they had said him to.

Jungkook's eyes darkened in anger.

"And why I can't touch you? " Jungkook roared.

"Because you don't love me" Jin said while trembling crazily.

"I CAN'T TOUCH MY HUSBAND BUT THAT FUCKING SON OF BITCH CAN HUG YOU" Jungkook said.

"Yes because he loves me and cares for me" Jin said.

"DON'T YOU DARE TO CHEAT ON ME JEON SEOKJIN, DON'T FUCKING FORGET YOU ARE STILL MARRIED TO ME. YOU ARE STILL A JEON" Jungkook said.

"I don't want to be a Jeon anymore. " Jin said.

"What do you mean? " Jungkook asked confusely.

"I want to divorce you. You think I am a gold digger but I'm not. And I don't want anything from you. " Jin said while tears threatening to fall down.

"Why so suddenly you want to divorce me? Is it all because you met that bastard? " Jungkook asked suspiciously.

"Yes Ken told me today that not only I am ruining my life, I am ruining your life also, you are not happy with me" Jin said.

"Don't make excuses Jin. I know you want to be with your Ken right?. Then why you even agree to marry Taehyung? " Jungkook asked.

"You can think whatever you want but I am leaving this house today" Saying that Jin went to upstairs.

Jungkook was digesting everything Jin just told him. When the reality hit him. He immediately went to their shared bedroom to see Jin was already packing his things.

He was packing just his things

He was packing just his things. Taking nothing Jungkook has bought for
him.

"Where are you going? " Jungkook asked.

He was feeling very suffocated thinking that Jin is leaving the house.

He went insane when Jin went to his parents house now Jin is going to leave him for the whole life.

How will he live a life without Jin.

"I am going to my house" Jin said without looking at him.

"That's not your house anymore and will not your parents be sad when they will come to know about our divorce? " Jungkook asked.

"They will not be sad when I will tell them how badly you treated me" Jin said.

" Did not you say that you love me? Then why are you leaving now? " Jungkook asked.

Insecurities were eating Jungkook alive but his ego didn't allowed him to say Jin that he loves him.

He loves his husband very much.

"I still do but I can't live my life like this. I can't live with a person who doesn't love me and will never" Jin said crying.

"Are you going to marry him after the divorce? " Jungkook asked.

"Whom? " Jin asked wiping his tears.

He was still hoping Jungkook will stop him from going and will confess his love to him.

"The Ken guy " Jungkook in annoyed voice.

"He is my best friend sir. I am not going to marry him but I will definitely marry someone" Saying that Jin left the room taking his luggage.

~'~'~'~'~'~'~'

Jungkook was throwing everything he saw . He was very much frustrated on himself. Why he couldn't tell Jin that he loves him.

Why he can't show his affection towards the people he loves.

He realized in this days living with Jin that Jennie was not his first love.

That was just his infatuation towards Jennie. He learned Jin is his first love.

~~~~~

Someone was saying on the phone "sir Mr Seokjin has came out from the house and walking alone"

"Good, bring him to my house. And be aware that no one has seen you or not" The person started laughing evilly..

***†****†*****†****†***

Hi sweethearts. Hope you are well. And I am still alive.

Enjoy the chapter and don't forget to comment and vote an the chapters.

Love you all❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️.

Byee bye 👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋