Part Twelve

Jungkook's POV

Jungkook's POV

I was doing my pending works then

Knock knock.........

"Come in"       I said without lifting my head.       "Here your coffee sir"        Jin said and put the cup on the table.

When I lift my head I saw he was going to the other side of the study.
"Are not you going"      I asked. I am confused why is he not leaving.

"I will not leave, if you need anything I can bring you that and I have to clean this room also"        Saying that he  started to clean the books.

I started to doing my work while sipping on the coffee.

After one hour

Jin is now sitting on the couch and my work also finished and I am feeling bored now. so I started the conversation.

"Jin how old are you? "      I don't even know why did I ask him that but I want to know.

"Huh? Oo I am nineteen years old"  

"What are you serious? Just nineteen? "

"Why? Am I look that old"      He said while innocently looking at me. So that's why his father called him baby. He is even not twenty. A nineteen year old kid.

"No you don't look old but I didn't expect that"         I told him honestly.

"Do you have any BF? "       I asked him even I knew the answer but I wanted to hear it from him.

" Yes I have one "     He said very happily. Didn't Jackson said that he never had any boyfriend?

"What is his name"      I asked him Curiosously. I really I want to know now, who is that guy?.

"His name is Lee Hwan. But his nickname is Ken. We are best friends from the high school. He went to abroad but still call me in free times, he is not only my BF but he is my BFF best friend forever"       He said happily.

Is he thought I am asking about his best friend?

He again started       "you know him the one who was with me in the Starbucks"

Oh he was Ken. I remember now Jin was calling him with that name.

"So you did all this yourself? "       I asked him not believing that he himself did all that with out anyone else 's help

"What? "       He asked pouting his lips and he looked kinda cute.

"The garden"      I said shortly hoping that he will understand.

"Yes sir I  did all that by myself, I love flowers and I always wanted to have one garden. But we did not have any backyard so I never had one, but I am happy now"      He said without taking a break
he surely talks very much.