Miss You

Selena's POV:

I walked out of the kitchen and started arranging dishes for breakfast. I took a look at Y/N. He was sitting with gracie. Both were laughing. 'They really got together this fast. He's so lovable indeed.' I smiled at my thought, not taking my eyes off of Y/N.

"Where are you lost?" Mom waved her hand infront of me.

"I-Uhm-nothing. No where." I ran fingers through my hair, shyly. Mom smirked at me.

We all sat for breakfast. Y/N sat beside me and gracie sat beside him.

"So you were at Y/N's house, last night?" Mom asked.

"Yes mom." I said, looking down.

"It's nice to have you together for a family breakfast Y/N." Mom said.

"Thanks mam."

"Where are you from Y/N?" Mom asked

"Yes. And where do your parents live. I mean we never talked about your parents before." I asked.

"I-uh-I moved to this town like 8-10 years ago with my parents and a little sister. They-um-they died in a car accident when I was 16. My uncle and aunt took care of me for a while then I moved here and now I am by myself." He said with a tight lip smile.
'Holy crap! selena was it necessary to bring this now!' I cussed my self.

"I am so sorry Y/N. I didn't knew." I held his hand gave it a gentle squeeze.

"No its okay." He said with a smile.

"You have us now. You have selena, raquelle,me,papa and nana. You are not alone anymore. " Mom said.

"And me." Gracie yelled in between.

"That means a lot. Thanks mrs teefy. Thanks gracie." Y/N said.

"You can Call me mom. Mrs teefy doesn't sound cool." Mom said

'I love you mom.'

"Okay. Thanks mom." Y/N smiled.

"When are you leaving selena?" Papa asked.

"5 in the evening." I said.

"Do you need help in something?" Y/N asked.

"Nope. Mabel will take care of everything." I said.

"Cool."

"No wait. I need help in something." I said. Y/N raised a brow.

"Come to my bedroom after breakfast." I whispered. He looked at me with wide eyes.

"No I promised him to show him my room. And we have alot of things to do." Gracie said loudly.

"Shut up grace! I am leaving today and I need his help in somethings."

"I Dont care. He's reserved."

"Sel, gracie! Quiet both of you." Y/N stood in between us.

"Selena,baby I'll be there at your room but I promised gracie, so first her."
'Are your serious!'

"On your face, sis!" Gracie teased me.

"Okay then." I took my plate and headed to kitchen, stomping my feet in anger.
'That wasn't the right choice Y/N." I said to myself.

~~~~~~

"Heyyy Baby." Y/N knocked on my door and entered. I rolled my eyes. I was packing a bag for my trip.

"I am sorry. She just got friendly with me and wait! Are those my hoodies?" I kept quiet again.

"Baby please talk to me." He came and sat beside me.