Gia's confession's

As i looked at her face she made a sound , her eyes fluttered open, she smiled at me.
Me: goodmorning Gia!
Gia: goodmorning Mikey, oh I slept so good.
Me: mm I'm glad you did. Do you feel sick? you drank alot last night.
Gia: no, I only have a light feeling in my head that's all...
Me: wait...I've got pills for that.
Gia: mmm okay.
-------Gia's POV---------
He got me a pill and water, i took it
After a while I started to feel better. Michael and I were talking for quite random things, ive got to know he loves mexican food and chicken alot. His favourite colors are gold, red, black, silver and white. It was nice talking with him. Suddenly our conversation got interupted by someone knocking on the door.
Michael went and opened it

Mike: oh Don, uh hi... what's up?

Don looked inside the room and saw me laying in the bed. I covered yself up with the sheets. Don's eyes glinstered as he saw me.

Don: oohh mike's got company...
Mike: oh Don! Just get to the point, will ya?
Don: Ive got a new mission, this time it's a big one. Get ready and come downstairs. Ill tell you more there.

Michael just closed the door without saying anything.

We got dressed and brushed our teeth, Then went downstairs. All the gangmembers were there already. Michael's and I's attendion went to Don. He checked if everyone was there. Then Don started to talk.

Don: okay people! As you all may know or just find out now, the gang ' the dead dogs' is starting to take innocent children away from families and kills the parents, teens and young adults are the people they take the most. They plan on recruiting them and if theyre not good enough for the missions out there, they are forced to make pornmovies. I find this really sickening, and I know you all think I don't have feelings, because I sell drugs to teens. But that was because this gang needed the money, I created this gang because i was lonely. Another gang killed my dear wife, and so I started this gang up. I killed the whole gang with your help. All of you. I love you all, one by one, you guys are like my son's... and daughter.

He smiled at me, then continiued.

Don: so if anyone would die or get hurt in battle today, tomorrow or whenever we fight, I am going to be really sad, BUT! No one will die! Because I know you are all verry strong individuals, one by one! And together, together we can stop the dead dogs! The dead dogs killed little children and their parents,
they did it years ago... and now they are doing it again! I don't know if anyone survived... but my heart goes out to each and everyone of them.

Michael suddenly grabbed my hand gently and squeezed it softly, letting me know he was there for me. I didn't notice the tears in my eyes until this moment. I dried my tears. Michael leaned in my ear and whispered

Mike: I think now is the time to tell them, Gia.
Me: I don't know...

We listened to Don once again

Don: so today, we are gonna kill this gang and we are gonna save the teens , we will bring them back home! We can't let this gang kill them again. We have to stop them and today is that day!

Everyone clapped

Don: so, anything you see as a treath, shoot it! But the teens, should all be alive.

Everyone agreed.
Michael poked my side.

Mike: now is your chance Gia.

I slowly walked over to Don. He looked at me.

Me: there is something I need to tell you.

I stood next to Don.

Me: the reason why I joined this gang is because my parents got killed when i was little, my sister got taken away and I don't even know if she is still alive or not. The moment it happened.. I could hide. I was little, but smart. I knew who did it. 'The dead dogs' I wanna get my revenge... so I'd like to ask you guys to agree with me that this, will be my battle.

They all nodded in agreement.

Me: im gonna kill the leader and all the others I remember that killed my parents and took my sister. Okay thats all. Grab your weapons and follow me.

I went to my room to grab my belt with weapons. I put it on. The belt included 2 knives, a katana and 2 guns and bullets. I looked over at michael who had the exact same belt on. He walked over to me and hugged me.

Mike: this is your battle and we are all protecting you.

I smiled

Me: thank you Michael. We gotta be quick though

Mike: I know. You have the lead. I trust you Gia.

We went downstairs and the entire gang left for the mission.. oh boy, i am so nervous. But happy that I can finally get my sweet, sweet revenge...