part 13 : a familiar voice

I putted the paper in my pocket, and left. It was saturday so I desided to go to mary's house. I parked on her driveway and locked my car. then went to her door and rang the bell. she opened the door and hugged me. she pulled me inside the house and locked the door. she looked at me with a smirk.

me: what?

mary: tell me everything.

me: about what?

mary: about last night.

me: well, umm he called me and asked me if I would have liked to go out with him and..

then it hit me

me: hey, wait a minute! how do you know about last night??

she giggled.

I crossed my arms.

me: speak woman!

mary: well, michael asked me if he could ask you out. he was not sure, he was shy so he asked me If he should. and I said that he should.

me: aww that's sweet!

mary: so, continiue, what happened between the two of you?

well, he came to my house to pick me up. he looked smoking hot! he took me to a restaurant, we ate and talked , then he brought me to this special club it's called ' club 30's'. It was awesome, he sang a birthdaysong for me. he made the song himself, It was soo beautiful... the he performed a song called 'smooth criminal.' It was so cool! after the birthdaysong he came to me and told me that he cared about me and I was verry important to him. then we drank some and talked. there even was a woman who came to me and told me to leave michael alone because she wanted michael.

mary: oh my god , that is so silly !

me: I know right!

I showed her my necklage. she looked at me with wide eyes.

me: that's so beautiful!

me::I know . and he also gave me his lighter because mine stopped working.

mary: that is so nice , he seems kind.

me: he is, I like him so much.

mary: girl! make your move.

me: no! he has to make his move . he probably just wants to be friends.

mary: I don't know

me: well see.

we talked till it was 6 o'clock.

me: well mary , I have to go sweety, I have things to do.

mary: okay well, you can come anythime.

we said our goodbye's and I drove off. I listened to my music. after 45 minutes I arrived. it was a secluded place in the woods. it was a big house a verry big house.

I smoked a cig.

'this is it.. it's official, Im gonna do it.' I tought to myself while I stepped out of the car and locked it. I walked over to the door. I trew away my cig and knocked at the door. after 10 seconds someone opened the door, it was Don.

Don: your on time, that's good.

he let me in.

I was wearing my black my black aviator sunglasses. he closed the door.

Don: Ill call everyone.

he went up the stairs and I observed my surroundings. It looked nice. Don came back down.

Don: they will down any moment.

I just nodded. after a few seconds a whole bunch of guys came down. I stood next to Don.

Don: she is the new extension to the gang.

they all shook my hand and welcomed me. I quickly went back observing the house. Don went upstairs.

suddenly I heard a familiar voice behind me.

???: Gia?!

I turned around

me: michael?!