part 8 : the birthday surprise performance

michael smiled bright and took the microphone from the guy.

mike: hello everyone ! before I start I would like to say that I came here with a good friend. It's her birthday today and I wanted to do something special she really is a great friend and I wanted to surprise her like this.

then he looked straight to me.

mike: gia, I really wanted this day to be special , I hope your gonna like this.

with that he started singing.

mike: gia, I met you few months ago, I knew from the verry first moment that you were special . I liked you from the verry first moment we met . im so glad that we're friends. happy birthday Gia, happy birthday sweetheart

I hope you'll find everything you ever need and get everything you wished for. happy birthday gia, happy birthday dear. I hope that you will succeed every goal you made. happy birthday sweety I hope that we can stay friends forever so that I can keep you satisfied. happy bithday gia, happy birthday girl I hope this is a night you will remember and have good memories off. happy birthday gia, happy birthday sweety, I want you to know that whenever you need me, ill always be there for you.

with those last words he stepped towards her. she had tears in her eyes. she was so touched by those words. she thought it was the sweetest thing someone had ever done for her. she looked at him. he looked her in the eyes while he came towards her . a tear slipped down her cheek. he smiled and wrapped his arms strongly around her . she responded by doing the same.

everyone clapped and cheered.

deeply touched she was crying a little. he pulled back a little and looked at her face. he wiped her tears away with his thumbs. holding her face with both hands , he looked her straight into her eyes.

mike: I meant every word I sang, I care about you, you mean alot to me.

she looked into his big dreamy eyes.

gia: that's the sweetest thing someone ever said and did for me. thank you michael I really appresiate it.

she smiled at him, he smiled back

he gave her a big tight hug.

then said something in her ear.

mike: watch this.

he pulled back and gave her a kiss on her cheek. then he ran over to the stage again and the music started. you could hear a heartbeat, going faster and faster then a loud sound. michael began singing and dancing. she was impressed. her mouth dropped open. the song was called 'smooth criminal'

Gia's pov

haha now that's appropiate!

I tought to myself. I looked at him. he was a little sweaty, his hair sticked to his face and neck, he gave everything. now that was hot... oh there was that sexy pout again! god what am I thinking?? keep yourself cool girl!! I guess the alcohol is working already.

afted he was done performing he came to me and a man came towards him with a bottle of water and a towel.

michael dried his face and neck off. then he drank the whole bottle at once. wow he was thirsty.

I smiled at him , he was breathing heavy.

mike: so uh did you like it?

me: I loved it michael! you are awesome!

mike: thank you girl. im glad you liked it.

he took her hand and they ran to the bar

mike: what do you want to drink?

me: another dirty shirley please.

mike: of course.

the bartender came to him

bartend: hey mike my man! you.were awesome!!

he smiled.

mike: thank you! hey um can I have a dirty shirley and a beer please?

bartend: of course michael.