part 6 : just a dark alley? no, 'club 30's'

after a while of driving we arrived at a restaurant . It seemed really fancy. I looked at michael as he parked and turned off the engine.

mike: here we are.

he smiled at me.

he stepped out of the car and came to my side and opened my door. he offered his hand so I took it and got out of the car. I smiled at him. he smiled back.

he locked the car. and then took my hand again. we walked inside hand in hand and the doorman greeted us and let us in. I looked around , it looked so cosy. Michael and I walked to a table that was somewhat secluded and calm. he let me sit down first. then he sat down. I looked at him and he smiled at me. he took the menu and so did I.

the waitress came.

wait:hello, may I take your order?

mike: Ill take the spaghetti special please.

me: Ill have the same please.

wait: and what would you like to drink with that?

"a coke please"

me and Michael said at the same time, we both giggled.

wait: okay, anything else?

mike: nope, that will be it thank you.

wait: okay, Ill be back soon.

she went away and I looked at him, he looked at me.

mike: so, are you a party type?

me: only when Im in the mood, are you?

he chuckled

mike: well, yes, when Im in the mood.

they both giggled. they got their food served. they began eating and talked.

after that, they left.

mike: I have a surprise for you Gia.

gia: oh , okay.

Michael and Gia went to the car and drove off.

gia: were are you taking me?

mike: surprise Gia! Be patient!

she sighed.

michael looked at her

god, she looked so beautiful

he tought to himself.

she just looked out of the window.

after 30 minutes they arrived in a dark alley. she was kind of scared. why the hell would he take her to a dark alley?

gia: umm, michael? why are we in a dark alley?

he stopped the car and looked at her.

mike: are you scared?

gia: kind of yes!

mike: why?

gia: because it's dark here, and it's an alley, and NO one is here.

he smirked

mike: there are alot of people, beleave me, if you don't feel safe then stay with me.

gia: uhm okay.

I looked nervous and he could tell I was.

mike: relax, you are gonna love it!

gia: I hope so michael.

he smiled

he got out of the car and went to my side and opened my door. he took my hand and helped me out of the car like a real gentleman. I smiled and blushed. we walked hand in hand. I looked at the sign. 'Club 30's' it said. I looked at Michael and he reached to open the door. I looked at him and then at the door. he opened the door and took my hand gently. we walked in and he closed the door. I looked around and saw alot of people. there was a big dancefloor, a stage and big music boxes.. there was a woman who was singing, she had a great voice. this place was really nice. I looked over at michael who was already looking at me. he was smiling, I smiled back at him. the music was playing loud so I stood at my toes and talked in his ear.

gia: this place is nice Michael!

he went to my ear

mike: I know, I come here almost every night.

he pulled back and smiled.

he took my hand ant we walked to the bar.