part 11 : A rap-off and a slow dance

we walked back in. he let me in first. we walked to the bar and we both ordered another dirty shirley. the rap battles were still being held. we  were looking at the people, sipping our drinks. the rap ended. the man who anounced michael talked.

man: all right folks, next battle, andrea has challenged the newbie in the club, michaels friend , Gia, will she accept?

Gia's pov

oh hell no! I aint doing this! Ive never rapped or whatsoever.

everyone in the club was looking at me. I looked at michael.

me: hell no? Im not doing this! Ive never done this before! It's the same bitch who talked to me in the restroom!

mike: come on Gia!! just go for it! rap what bothers you, you can do it!

everyone cheered. ' do it! do it! do it!'

I looked at michael.

me: okay, ill do it but you owe me big michael!

I putted the drink on the bar.

and gave michael a look.

then walked to the stage.

I nodded to the guy.

man: yes, she's in!! she accepted the battle!!

everyone cheered. I took the microphone from the guy and looked at the woman

I nodded at the dj.

some nice music played with a good beat. I let the beat get to me. but I stood still.

she began rapping.

andrea: hey hey, you think you can rule this place, your just a newbie so you have to know your place is, now go cry with your momma!

I was kindve angry she used my mother in this. I quickly began rapping.

me: pff hah! bitch please! stay back where you are! you aint nothing but a damn slut! I won't let you shit on my head.

Go back being your slutty self and trow yourself at another man, you better stay away from my best friend Michael, because you know, he doesn't want you! leave him alone or ill fuck you up!

everyone shouted "whoooo!!"

even Michael yelled " yeah baby! you go!"

She looked angry at me.

andrea: you aint nothing but a shitty asssucker. you think your though, you think you are IT but I can tell you that im so much better then you! I am going to put you on youre place! Don't you tell me what to do because I will go nasty on you!

I laughed in a sarcastic way

I got into it.

I came closer to her and started again

me: you think your tough ! you think your better then everyone else !! well let me tell you something! you aint nothing !! you aint bad! and I sure as hell aint afraid of you!

she got in my face and I pushed her away from me.

me: stop talking smartmouth to me! because Ill show you some nasty shit! bitch please go back to where you came from because you won't be winning from me!

since you think you are so good, come at me bitch and Ill show you some nasty stuff! you don't know me! so back the fuck off and leave us alone or ill make you regret from even starting this battle!

it was her turn again but she said nothing, she stood there with open mouth, I smirked and for a final touch I added

Me: that's right!