part 21 high and drunk off her ass

Michael sat down and pulled me onto his lap. My back against his chest. He wrapped his arms around me, i could feel his hot breath on my neck.

Mike: your safe with me Gia.

I smile and turn around, kissing his cheek. The guys looked at us. Don began talking

Don: right, we desided to take a step further with you.

I looked at him and frowned.

Me: what do you mean?

Don: you are gonna blow as much weed as you can

Me: what?!

Don: weed, jonco's, blunts, joints, do you understand that?

Me: erm... yes. Im not stupid...

Don: great!

Everyone clapped, wanting to see me get high as a butterly.... exept for michael. Instead of clapping, he spoke

Mike: you guys, please, she just trowed up, don't make things worse. If she passes out you guys are in deep shit! I didnt agree with this don!

Don just smiled and puffed his cigar.

Don: sorry mike, this is the tradition, you can't change it. She's gonna have to do it. And when she passes out, we will wake her up, im sure a woman like her can handle a bit of drugs. 

Mike: Don please! Don't let her do this...

It was verry sweet of michael to defend me. But I could handle it, i had to show the men what i could. I interupted the 2 men

Me: it's fine, ill do it.

Don: see? She agreed michael.

He looked at michael with a smirk.

Mike: no, don i.... i dont want her to.

Michael spoke and whispered in my ear.

Mike: gia, please don't do it. Youll pass out, Gia please don't....

Don gave me an ashtray and a joint. I took it and stood up. Michael pulled me right back onto his lap

Mike: you are staying on my lap, if you pass out, youll do it in my arms, so i can be the one to wake you up again.

Me: michael ill be fine really.

I answered with a kinda harsh voice. Kinda irritated because he kept going on about it.

He loosened his grip on me.

Mike: fine, go...

He said with a stern voice. I got up and sat on my own chair. He looked at me, stood up and walked outside on the balcony, lighting a cigarette. I looked at the joint. Did i hurt him?

I felt kinda bad about it. I took the joint and started smoking it.

Michaels p.o.v

How could she? Im trying to protect her, but she doesn't listen to me. I care about her but she , she just... UGH! I hate Don for this. And Gia! She just agreed with it! I was trying to be sweet, and i showed her I cared. She just does't listen. Its making me mad. I told her to stay on my lap, just to make sure that nothing would happen, and she tells me, basicly showing me I irritated her. She said 'no ill be fine, thank you!' So i just loosened my grip on her and left her the choise. She could go or stay. And she chose to go. I was too angry to stay calm so i just got away from there, I couldn't watch her doing drugs like that, getting high, but i know the men, they will take advantage of her, but she belongs to ME. So i have to get back inside. I finished my cig and walked back inside. Sitting down again. , i looked at her, seeying she was smoking 2 joints at a time, i sighted, reached for one  and began smoking it. Just to see how heavy the weed was, and to help her. She gave me a little 'thank you' smile. I looked away from her.  The weed was heavy, and i was used to smoke weed. After a while i looked at her. She was stoned, and when i say stoned, it means really , really stoned. Her eyes were halfopen and she was smiling like an idiot. I shook my head.