2.

Our new galder was locked in a cell that we did ourselves, and the exit to it was covered with solid bars.

He was locked up there because he panicked and began to flee. And we don't want anything to happen to him so we decided to close him for a bit to calm down. His behavior was normal. From what I heard, many of the galders reacted similarly.

I was sitting with Chuck, our youngest galder, and I couldn't stop thinking about Thomas. I couldn't believe he was here too.

"Tessa? " Chuck exclaimed, but I didn't react. "Tessa! " Raised his voice a bit as a result of which I came to my senses a bit. "Did you listen to me at all? " He looked at me with concern.

We became very good friends. He was like a little brother to me, just like Newt or Minho, who was one of the runners.

"Yes, sorry. " I glanced at him. "What were you talking about? "

Boy just smiled and shook his head.

"What's on your mind? Newbie? " He inquired, and I looked at him again. "I saw you looking at him when he came here. " Explained. "Just like you know him... Do you know him? "

"It's a bit complicated..." I sighed.

Boy knew about my dreams, or rather memories. I only told him about it. We always got along great and supported each other. Despite his young age, Chuck has been through a lot and has always been able to support me. I was very grateful to him for that.

"Was he the one who appeared in your memories? " He asked even more excitedly to which I smiled slightly and boy already knew the answer.

"I'm coming back in a moment. " I said, got up and went my way.

I went to Frypan - our cook - and asked for food. He didn't ask anything but smiled and handed me a few slices of bread on a wooden plate.

I thanked him and walked towards the cell where Thomas was.

He got scared at first and looked at me uncertainly.

"Relax. " I said right away and smiled slightly. "I won't do anything to you. " I added and crouched in front of him.

I couldn't go inside so I handed him food through the bars.

"I brought you something to eat..." I said while handing him a plate. "It's not much, but better than nothing. "

Brunet looked at me for a moment, then glanced at the plate and hesitantly took it from me.

"Thank you. " He said after a while, to which I smiled slightly.

I had so many questions in my head, but I knew I couldn't ask him all of them because he could get scared or something. Anyway, he certainly didn't remember anything like the others.

"What's your name? " I asked uncertainly, even though I knew it very well.

But I didn't want to confess it to him right away.

"I-I don't know..." He replied hesitantly and glanced at me. "I don't remember anything... Why? "

"Relax. " I calmed him down a bit. "That's normal here. Nobody remembers anything, but you'll remember your name after a few days. " I explained. "My name is... "

"Tessa. " Thomas finished for me, which I looked at him with surprise.

"How did you...? " I started, but I wasn't able to finish.

"Tessa. " Alby called. "Have you already explained everything to our Njubi? " He asked.

"Uh... No, not everything. " I replied, and Alby crouched next to me. "I've to go back to Chuck. " I said confused, looked at brunet one last time and went to the boy.