𝐯𝐢𝐢. - misty

007 | "Honestly! It's like trying to talk with two old women!"

The brunette stood on the doorstep of the house beside her brother, pressing the doorbell once and waiting for a reply

The brunette stood on the doorstep of the house beside her brother, pressing the doorbell once and waiting for a reply. She looked back at the Covaci siblings who were leaning on a nearby wall, giving them a smile of reassurance before turning back to the door.

Emilia smiled back, before looking up at her brother, the same smile still lingering on her face. She felt as if she could trust Ella, she even felt like they could become friends - she admired her for the way she spoke and acted. She admired almost every aspect of her.

Matei smiled back down at his sister, before looking back at the girl on the doorstep, the girl that was risking her job to help them. He smiled softly, noticing how her fingers were crossed behind her back. He didn't think she was the type of girl who needed luck - she brought luck.

Jana paced behind a bush nearby, nervousness eating her up, along with the full moon powering up inside her.

A quiet sound of footsteps could be heard as a figure approached the door. Both Ella and TJ straightened up their posture as the door clicked open. A boy appeared in the frame, looking between the two people in front of him, "Yeah?" He asked carefully.

Realisation washed over the brunette and she stumbled back a little, but it wasn't noticeable. Her lips parted. It was him.

"Oh, Darren, hi." TJ greeted, offering a small wave, hoping the boy would recognise him. After all, it had been years.

"It's him." Ella said, her voice shaking in fear. She said it so quietly that it was barely a whisper, but she knew that all who needed to hear it would hear it. Suddenly, a cry of fury was heard from behind them as a small girl darted between the two siblings and clawed at the boy, her eyes streaming.

"Emilia!" Matei called from behind, rushing up to the doorstep. She ignored his call, "What did you do? What did you do?" She repeated, dark veins appearing from under her leather jacket.

Ella grabbed the girl, harsh enough that she could pull her off him and get her out of the house, but not harsh enough to hurt her. She pulled her down the drive, a panicked Matei following close behind. Ella shook the girl's shoulders and looked into the girl's yellow eyes, "You're okay! Calm down." She told her gently.

The pain was visible in her eyes as the veins disappeared from the surface of her skin and her eyes faced back into hazel. She looked over to Jana, who gave her a nod. Her gaze drifted to Matei and she let him tend to his sister while she went back over to the door to clear things up.

"So that went well." TJ commented quietly to his sister, who gave the boy a glare before she looked back at Darren, "You alright?" She asked him cautiously, just in case he had seen any signs of Emilia's wolf.

The boy panted heavily, "She's off her head! Go! Get out, I haven't done nothing!"

Ella's jaw naturally clenched at his words, but she managed to keep her cool, for a little while anyway.