𝐢𝐱. - honey

009 | "I am a good shoulder to cry on."

After the chaos of the previous night, the group had settled themselves at the castle ruins the next morning

After the chaos of the previous night, the group had settled themselves at the castle ruins the next morning. They had spent the full moon dashing around on the moors, all apart from TJ, who decided he had best head home. After all, he was yet to transform.

Ella sat between Jana and Matei, chatting away to both of them about how simply amazing the full moon was. She always went back to Norway for the full moon, as was tradition for the Segolia pack, but she had never run free in her hometown.

Although it was significantly early in the morning, the group had made a pit stop at the Kafe to get breakfast, none of them wanting to go home and face their disappointed parents, which was understandable under the circumstances.

TJ sighed after finishing his coffee, "The thing is, I sneaked out before she came out of the cellar."

Ella nodded, "Well, I think we'll both need backup to face hurricane mum."

The group chuckled at her words, and Jana placed her hand on top of hers to comfort her, "We'll face her together. We're already in trouble, and I'd rather we'd all get told off together than individually."

Ella nodded in agreement, sipping her coffee as TJ spoke up, "I second that."

Matei nudged the boy beside him, "At least you had a bed."

TJ scoffed, "Don't rub it in."

Ella smiled in sympathy at her brother's response. As first transformations go, TJ was definitely a late bloomer. He was almost sixteen, and most wolfbloods transform by twelve.

"Next month, Jay. I know it." Ella reassured him with a smile. TJ shook his head, "You know, this really isn't fair, El. Your first transformed when you were nine!"

Emilia's eyes widened in shock, as did Matei's, "Nine?" He asked her, surprise ringing in his tone.

Ella nodded, "Yeah, I was a bit of an early bird."

He chuckled, "You don't say." He teased.

Ella smiled a little, before looking over to Emilia who seemed to be in deep thought, "What are you looking so intellectual about over there?" She asked the girl.

Emilia blinked twice to snap out of her daze, before turning to face the group, "We should stay out here forever. As wolves living wild."

The group smiled solemnly at the girl's wishes as TJ spoke up, "Well, if you're going to be a wild wolf..." He grabbed Emilia's breakfast sandwich with a grin, "Then you won't be needing this then, will you?"