Restarting my journey.

A few days after Izuku got accepted into U.A he was getting ready to go to the school. He packed everything he would need, and was about to head out the door. "Izuku..." Inko said stopping Izuku "Yeah?" Izuku asked "I want you to know that... I am very proud of you. And I hope you have a good day." Inko said and Izuku nodded has head smiling "I will, don't worry." Izuku then left and got onto the train heading for U.A

Izuku eventually got there, and went inside heading for class 1-A, even though it had been a while he still remembered where to go. Eventually he got to the door that said 1-A. "Oh boy, here we go." Izuku walked in and was not surprised to see Iida arguing with Katsuki. "Get your feet off that desk!" "Huh?" "Its the first day and you're already disrespecting the people who sat there before you, you cretin!" "You're kidding right!? Did that old school put that stick up your ass, or were you born with it?" Iida was taken aback by Katsuki's attitude "Let me start over: I'm Tenya Iida from the somei private academy-" "Somei! So you think you're some kind of elitist, heh I'll have fun taking you down." Iida gasped "How could you say that to your own classmate!?" Iida asked, then everyone turned their attention to Izuku who waved at them. "Hello fellow classmate! I'm Tenya Iida-" "Yeah I know, I heard." Iida pushed his glasses up "I apologize for my actions during the entrance exam, I'm guessing the notebook you had was used as a strategy guide. And for that I am deeply sorry." Iida said bowing his head "don't worry about it, and yes it is a strategy guide, mainly to fight against villains and other people's quirks in training exercises." Izuku said "Hey I know that messed up hair! You're the one who saved my life!" Izuku turned around and saw Ochako "O-Oh uh... Thanks, it was nothing really... Hehe" Izuku nervously laughed but was blushing up a storm 'I can't believe I forgot how cute she looked in that uniform.' Izuku was covering his face, then... "If you're only here to make friends then you can pack up your stuff and leave."

The trio turned around and saw a giant yellow caterpillar on the floor, of course only Izuku knew who he was "it took you all 8 seconds to shut up. Time is precious, so we need to lower that number." Aizawa then got up and threw them a gym uniform "put those on and meet me outside, oh and I'm your homeroom teacher: Shota Aizawa." Aizawa then left and the students got there gym clothes on and went outside.

"You will all be having a quirk apprehension test, basically a repeat of the tests you did in junior high, only this time you get to use your quirk. Bakugo." Aizawa threw him a ball. "You scored 2nd in the practical, now tell me... What was your highest ball throw in junior high?" Aizawa asked "67 meters... I think." Katsuki said "Throw the ball again, only this time use your quirk." Katsuki stepped into the white circle and got into a throwing position "DIEEEEEEEEEE!" he threw the ball using an explosion and it went pretty far. Aizawa then turned the device that measures the balls distance around. And it read 705.2 meters. "Wow that's so impressive! This looks like fun, we get to use our quirks all we like!" Aizawa then gained a grin "Fun? Fun!? So do you think natural disasters and random villain attacks are fun? Well how's this for fun? Whoever gets last place in all 8 of the tests will be judged as having no potential, and will immediately be expelled from the hero course." Aizawa said pressuring the students into not holding back. "In your 3 years here at U.A you will be put through the ringer over and over again, when the time comes for you to be a hero don't ever hold back. It's time for you to go beyond plus ultra." Aizawa then walked to the side of everyone as the tests began.

50 meter dash

Izuku was paired up with Katsuki who believed he was going to destroy him 'Full Cowling at 25%' Green electricity crackled all around Izuku as he got into a running postition. The gun then shot off and Izuku ran as fast as he could. Earning him a time of 1.32 seconds. 'Not bad, I was faster then Iida that time."

Grip strength

Shoji got a score of 540 kg. Izuku focused one for all at only the palm of his hand and got a score of 360 kg 'Not bad at all.' Izuku thought.

Standing long jump

Izuku used float to clear the entire sandbox and made it farther then Katsuki ' I'm not sure how far I would've made it if I just used one for all. But float was probably the safest way to go.'

Repeated side steps.

Mineta surprised everyone by getting a score of 1128. But of course Izuku didn't really care about how good he did. Only about not standing out too much. Izuku got a score of 678.

Ball throw

'Here we go, the only time I used my quirk in the test, but this time it will be different.' Izuku stepped to the circle and everyone was talking about how good he was, but was also wondering why he wasn't doing as good as in the entrance exam. 'Full Cowling at 45%! Plus fa jin!' Izuku had green and black electricity dancing all around him. The students looked in awe 'FAUX 100%! DETROIT SMASH!' Izuku threw the ball making it go flying. Eventually it landed and Aizawa turned the device around '5 kilometers... Not bad. Not bad at all.' The students looked at Izuku in awe

Long distance run, seated toe touch, and sit ups.

Not really much to say here. No scores were really worth mentioning.

It was time for everyone's score to be revealed, Izuku got 1st place overall and Yaoyorozu was right Behind him, however Minoru Mineta was in dead last. The kid kept crying about how he was going to be expelled then Aizawa shut off the screen "And I was lying no one is going home, that was just a rational deception to make sure you gave it your all in the test." Everyone except Izuku and Yaoyorozu were shocked "I'm surprised you didn't figure that out, I guess I should've said something." "Yeah, you should've."

After a bit of lessons it was the end of the day and Izuku was walking to the train station 'I'm surprised Kacchan didn't rush towards me when I used one for all, I guess my words had a big impact on him.' Izuku kept walking until he heard footsteps "Hello Midoriya! Tenya Iida is at your service!" Iida said chopping his arms like a robot. "Oh, hey Iida, are you going to the train station as well?" Izuku asked "Yes I am-" Izuku heard some more footsteps and saw Ochako "Hey! Wait up you too!" Ochako eventually made it to their location "Oh you're the one who scored infinity on the ball throw." Ochako stopped running "I'm Ochako Uraraka, now let's see you're tenya Iida and you're... Oh man I can't believe I forgot your name!" Ochako said trying to remember what it was. "Its Izuku Midoriya, but call me Deku." Deku said smiling "Deku... But why that?" Iida asked "Its what Kacchan calls me, he says it as an insult. But I recently found someone who put a better meaning to the word, so I decided to keep it." Deku said "Oh yeah... Now that I remember, Deku does kind of sound like the word Dekiru, that would be a great hero name!" Ochako said "Thanks, well we should be on our way." The trio kept walking to the train station talking about how scary Aizawa was today then they eventually got there and went home.

To be continued

This is a cheesy pun 🧀