{4}

𐬾⁂𐬿𖧷𐬾⚘𐬿❀𐬾֍𐬿

Some time passed and you're on your way rushing to your next class, you're late and you knew that it won't look good if you showed up late on your first chemistry class.

You were struggling with finding the right classroom but you however managed to find it soon anyway.You didn't thought about knocking or something like that, your mind was full of wordiness that you might get in trouble again.

Opening the door and rushing in like someone followed you, you met the students curious gazes.All eyes on you, you look around and smiled nervously, but instead of getting yelled or complained at, you see there's no teacher.

"He's late, you're lucky newby!" You heard a girl inform you, she was sitting at the end of the classroom and you couldn't really see her.

With a nod you smile at whoever said it and were ready to walk somewhere hoping to find a seat, but before you could even move an inch the door opened and the teacher walked in.

"no need to hide Mrs.Esper, I saw you in the hallways".He said while walking to his desk.
You breath in to face him.

"Mr..."

"Adams"

"Mr.Adams, it's nice to meet you, I-I wasn't planning on hiding...I guess" You ask yourself thinking about if that what you're saying is making sense.You heard some giggles from your classmates and he started talking.

"It's ok, it's your first time so I'll let that slide, go sit next to Jake" He ordered and you swallowed hard when you heard his name.You turned around and saw him in the 2nd row.
You awkwardly walk to him and he moved so you could have some space to sit.You weren't in the normal classrooms but in the chemistry rooms.It wasn't like the normal ones, the seats were glued together as couples to work together.

You gently sit down next to him and gave him a nervous smile which he smiled at too, He thought you looked adorable, so quiet and gentle, not like yesterday at all.Your sudden personality change made him chuckled and you notice but shut your mouth.

You felt his eyes glued on you which made you really nervous but thank goodness the teacher started talking.

"we'll continue the experiment we did last time, please everyone come and get your chemicals, this time try to change the liquid into another color not red or yellow, I wanna see Blue" He explains while some students fool around.

He starts walking around and handing everyone their things.When he stops in front you too, he sighs "Jake explain Evelyn the process and help her, you wouldn't mind would you?".He asked and Jake shook his head. "no, not at all"

"good, you had no other choice anyway"
He walks away after his badass comment and giving you guys whatever you need.You slowly turn to Jake who was staring at the stuff that the teacher just gave us.When he realized you turned to him he did the same.Damn this dude is too handsome to be true.

"uhm...".You wanted to say something but didn't dared to so you stopped yourself.
He smiled again, you saw his cute dimples that you didn't notice before and that made you even more nervous.

He sighed. "whatever Kyle told you, he's overreacting..." He suddenly informs you and you turn to him again. "to be honest, I kind of had the feeling...how do you know about our conversation?" .You ask while he started the experiment.