{7}

𐬾⁂𐬿𖧷𐬾⚘𐬿❀

You gasped when you came to your sense again and realized that it's really him.
"Evelyn..." He calmly said, he was a little shocked too but  he was good at hiding it.

"You deliver food?" You finally managed to ask after calming yourself down. "u-uhm yes, my family owns a restaurant..." he slowly cleared all of you questions.

"Right, Amber told me about it..." You gave him some grumpy smile and he chuckled.
"Alright, you ordered this all for yourself?" He asked whit a little scoff and you saw those dimples again.Fuck.

"Why? You wanna join me?" You asked with a smirk slowly building up on your lips, and then hearing him scoff again with a long and tired sigh.You knew he must be tired so you gave him the bottle you took from the fridge and smiled.He looked surprised but accepted it.

"Thank you." He simply said and started drinking it, he literally drank the whole bottle, as if he was in the Sahara Dessert for past couple days.You saw the water dripping down his neck.Damn.You swallowed hard and got a little nervous.You looked away with a long sigh not wanting to make him feel awkward with you watching.

He stopped and groaned letting his head and hands fall down.He catches for his own breath again. "Thank you so much, I thought I was about to pass out." He dramatically said and you opened the door widely.

"Come in, take a break..." You chuckled. "You sound like you need it"

He looked up and you eye him, he breaths out and sighs "I'm sorry-" You cut him off. "ah!ah!ah!" You shut his lips with your finger. "You owe me something right?"

"Yeah, but you're practically helping me again" He scoffed with a small smirk.
"You're helping me too to be honest, I feel lonely and I couldn't finish the food alone...so?" You gave him pleasing eyes and he smiled and looked down hiding it.

After a few seconds you heard his voice "Alright ok!"

𐬾⁂𐬿𖧷𐬾⚘𐬿❀

Some time passed and you both are right now in the living room.You ate so much that you could swear you had a small food belly sticking out, you hid it of course.You also talked a lot, he told you about the family restaurant and about his hobby which is boxing, no wonder that men is build like a body builder, he has a nice hobby.When it went silent you wanted to ask something but were too scared to cross the line, he was peacefully eating and enjoying the food when he suddenly turned to you and moved some food to your mouth.You flinch and look at him.

"I made it" He said and you open your mouth, he made it easy for you to grab it and you finally eat it pleasing him.
He smiled at your face turning red.He chuckled again at your cuteness, your cheeks were full so it made you look chubby and cute.

"You're blushing?" He asked while rubbing your cheeks with one finger where you blushed at, but he quickly pulled back once he realised what he was actually doing.

"No? that's my...make up?" You made some excuse while grabbing some food and he laughed."You sure about that?" He asked teasing and you punch his shoulder in embarrassment, trying to make him stop.

"Stop it!"

"alright alright!"

After that it was silent again you stared at each other. "You remind me of someone..." He suddenly said scanning your face while coming closer.You automatically moved back a little and he continued scanning.You tried to hide your nervousness. "Who?" You asked with a small smile and he chuckled. "I don't remember but maybe I will later" You cleared your throat when you realized how close he was, he knew what you meant and calmly pulled back. "Let me know then..." You scoffed with his giggle following.But then, you saw him coming closer again, not to your face, but closer to your ear.He moved a string of hair away, hiding it behind your ear and then whispered something in it.
"I think I should get going..."