{10}

𐬾⁂𐬿𖧷𐬾⚘𐬿❀

"N-No," You whispered with a stutter and he groaned again while you moved and hit a spot that made him go crazy.He totally ignored you and you tried to whisper to him again.

"Kyle!" You tried to raise your voice again but he just faced you and said something completely different then you expected.

"I need you Evelyn..."

He groaned and your eyes widen a little.
You couldn't give him what he needed, in fact you weren't ready yet.Yes you felt guilty and everything, but that shouldn't be an excuse for him to take your virginity, even tho he never said he wanted to or he never did some guilt trips or stuff like that.He wasn't forcing you to anything, that wasn't the problem, in fact you couldn't stop moving on his lap because it kinda felt good.But not so good that you wanted to fuck him already.

He suddenly stopped and looked up at you, it's like he realized what he was actually about to do and what he had In his mind.
You slowly stopped moving and did the same, facing him carefully.You felt his hands move away from your hips and now hugging your waist again.He hugged you again and pulled you in quickly.

"I'm sorry." He breaths out.

"What?" You ask wanting to know what he meant. "I'm sorry, you said no I should've listen instead of being such a asshole.I know you're still a virgin Evelyn-" He explained and you knew he meant it when you heard his guilty voice.

"It's ok, it's not your fault I kissed you
back...stop worrying about that you have enough worries already." You whispered and hugged his neck.He made himself comfortable in your arms and stayed like that for a long time.you didn't dare to break the comfy silence he seemed to be enjoying it so you shut your mouth.

"You're the only one who ever saw me like this..." He suddenly broke the silence.
You pulled back and looked at him confused. "what do you mean...?" You asked softly and heard him swallow hardly.

"You're the first human being I cried in front of Evelyn..." He made a long pause. "...you know what that means?" He asked."No, what?" You asked while your curiosity grew. "It means you're the only person I can trust in situations like this, unless...can I trust you?" He asked worried about the fact that you might be untrustworthy and that he can't trust you, you knew that he wanted to hear you say yes.You couldn't assess yourself on your own but the one thing that you knew was that you were the most trustworthy person to exist.

'It's either they spread your secrets and betray you, or they shut their mouth and respect you'
This was the kind of mindset you had about this topic and you learned that spreading or telling secrets ist the most disgusting thing ever to do to a person, dosen't matter if they deserved it or not.

"Your secret is safe with me," You whispered and smiled gently, you heard him sigh and he put his hand on your head and made you move so you could lay on his chest now, he kissed your head while mumbling something.

"I owe you something Princess"

𐬾⁂𐬿𖧷𐬾⚘𐬿❀

"Evelyn?"

"Hm?" You hum finally snapping out of your daydream. "Are you free this weekend?" Jennie asked directly and you nod.

"I guess, what are you guys planning?" You ask and Nabi sighed. "Amber's Birthday is coming up, and she planned a sleepover, so you coming?" She asked and you scoffed.
"Of course I'm coming!" You say and got closer to them. "What did you guys plan?" You ask and they all did the same and came closer so it would build a small circle.

"So here's the thing, I want you guys to come over at my house on Friday, and we'll celebrate it alone like just us 5 and then on Saturday I'll invite like half of the school to celebrate it big then!" She giggled and they all agreed thinking it was a good Idea.Except you of course, sleepover with Amber means staying at Amber's and staying at Amber's means meeting her family and meeting her family means meeting Jake.

You couldn't stay there let along sleep there, in the house of your boyfriends enemy-well fake boyfriend.You had to talk to Kyle and let him know before doing something like that without his knowledge.He would be so pissed if he found out that you agreed without him knowing.Even tho you weren't really together.Avoiding Jake was one of the rules and you couldn't break them already.

Right after all those thoughts were rushing trough your mind, you felt some strong arm around your shoulder.It was Kyle.

"What are you doing?" He asked joining the circle as if he was one of the girls.Jennifer and Amber flinched and got startled while moving back, they both let out a small scream and got mad when they found out it was Kyle.

Jennifer gave him a glare and the poor guy was clueless.You laughed at them and Nabi joined you.Tiffany was standing there surprised as if nothing happened.

"You-..." Jennie wanted to curse but stoped herself when she met your eyes.She sighed.
"tell your boyfriend to not scare me like that again, I won't have mercy next time buddy." She warned him seriously and Kyle scoffed and smirked. "You know what, I'll do it on purpose next time" He provoked and Jennifer moved closer ready to attack him but the girls stoped her.

Jennifer kind of had a problem with Kyle, she doubted that he was seriously dating you and thought he'd use you and break your heart.That's why she was so bitchy with him, you find it kinda entertaining but sometimes you gotta humble yourself because Jennifer didn't like the way you were taking it all so chill.Kyle knew and he did worry but he said he'll handle it, he had fun too probably.

"What were you talking about?" Kyle asked changing the subject after his smirk at Jennifer slowly faded and turned into his causal face.
"We were just-" Tiffany tried to talk but you cut her off. "About that! We have to talk!" You grabbed his wrist "come on!" You walk faster while turning to him and making sure he followed.You turned around again facing the girls and gave Amber some sing.She made a  'oh' face and knew exactly what you meant.

You weren't looking and you suddenly felt yourself bumping into a hard chest.Kyle realized and grabbed you so you wouldn't hurt yourself too much.He flipped you away and you both stand there arm in arm with him holding you.After you calmed down and realized you turned around and saw, Jake? He looked unbothered and you saw some book on the floor, probably his.You turned to Kyle who did the same you did and faced the man that just bumped into you.You noticed everything went silent and the people stopped what they did when they realized what happened, they turned to you guys.His face turned blank and serious and it looked like his day was ruined  now that he saw him.

Kyle chuckled and stood straight after helping you. "...are you blind?" He asked and got closer to him. "Stop being dramatic, nothing happened." Jake simply said with a calm face, calm tone, calm state, he was totally calm.He sighed and was ready to walk away but Kyle stopped him by grabbing his shoulder when he wanted to cross his way.

You heard gasps and found yourself gasping too, it was automatically and you couldn't control it.

"Apologise." Kyle simply ordered and Jake scoffed.You breath in and directly walked to them, you squeezed yourself trough their bodies and smile nervously trying to get them separated, even tho it didn't help at all.

"It's ok-" You got cut off by Kyle who grabbed your waist and pulled you out.You yelp and try to pinch him away a little but he was too strong

"No, he hurt you, and he should apologize for it," He said not leaving Jakes glare.
"Kyle! I'm fine, seriously!" You burst out, you tried to pull them apart and he turned to you, he gave you some mad look and Jake started talking. "You heard your girl...she's fine, there's nothing to apologize you're being ridiculous."
Kyle turned to him again and stared at him for a few moments before pushing him away.He sighed and smirked.

"You're lucky she saved you..." He scoffed with a provoking smile.

𐬾⁂𐬿𖧷𐬾⚘𐬿❀