{9}

𐬾⁂𐬿𖧷𐬾⚘𐬿❀

"When does this end?" You said annoyed while smiling so no one would suspect anything.

You're in P.E now and you couldn't participate because you were on your period and your body hasn't given your stomach a break.The teacher was a women too so it was easier to explain.

Even tho you didn't workout like the others, you could still help.Well you could help Kyle at least.He was ordered to do sit ups with a partner and he insisted that you should help him with holding his legs together.

You felt some people staring and after a while you even heard giggles and girls that were arm in arm being so excited that the rumors were true.You were sure that the whole school already knew about Kyle and You so you didn't have to explain yourselves which was such a relief.

"I hope never" He said whit a smirk while doing his exercises going up and down.You chuckled "you're cute!"

He laughed at you and and you glared at him.
Your cramps hit again and you yelp and flinch.He stopped and sat up. "The cramps got worse?" He asked worried. "It's ok it's not that bad this time, go on" You replied trying to hide your face that was in pain and he hesitated but did what you said and continued.

"I swear I'm gonna go home after this." You groaned and he scoffed. "You will?" He asked.

"Yeah why, you wanna come?"  You smirked and he looked surprised but smirked back.
"How could I say no?"

When he sat up again you made him stop and then slapped his forehead making him fall down completely.He was out of breath and was sweating like crazy so he stayed in that position, laying there on the floor now.

You moved to the side of his body and face him. "I'm on my period remember you dumbass?" You said serious and he scoffed.He sat up which caused you to do the same and move back a little. He grabbed your waist pulling you closer.

"Dry my hair baby" He said out of nowhere
and simply ordered giving you the towel he had around his neck, you blushed at the pet name.You realized why he wanted you to do so and you smiled and did what he said.Right after you started your heard the girls squealing and giggling, Kyle smirked satisfied, oh how you could sense it.His hair was wet from the sweat too and you looked down at him.He noticed you stopped and looked up.

"Go take a shower first 'baby', your hair is as wet as the Niagara Falls" You said kinda disgusted."What, you mean this hair?" He asked and suddenly shook his head which caused the sweat drops of his hair fall on you.You screamed in disgust and punched him away trying to make him stop.

He finally stopped and looked at you.You were wet a little and it was clearly on your face, He smirked. "looks like you have to shower with me!" He whispered which made you blush.You burry your face into your hands and he scoffed.

"You're actually cute you know that?"

"Not helpful-Ahh!" You flinched and covered your stomach when your cramps hit again, this time brutally.You whine and Kyle worriedly came closer. "Evelyn?!"

"Fuck these cramps!" You whine and he understood.The teacher came after hearing your small but loud yelp and seeing your face covered in pain. "Evelyn! Are you okay?" She asked.

„I-I'm ok, it was just a shock that's all."
You said trying to smile and sitting up.

"Who are you trying to fool Evelyn? let's go to the Nurse's office, no go to the hospital-"
You cut him off by grabbing his arm.
"I'm fine! I just need to go home stop worrying." You complained and he chuckled.
He took a moment and stared, he then started talking again.