{8}

𐬾⁂𐬿𖧷𐬾⚘𐬿❀

"What?" You yelled with a shocked expression and he sighed desperately. "You-" He tried to talk but you cut him off immediately.
"Wtf is wrong with you! first you flirt with me, then you ignore me, a second ago you got mad at me and now you want to date me?! what's going on in that brain-" He cut you off annoyed.

"Let me explain!"

"You better have a good explanation for that sentence!"

"Alright! I'm sorry if you understood it the wrong way, what I want from you is just to pretend that we're dating, nothing more nothing less.You help me with my father and also the school will finally stop shipping us and eventually forget about us, then we're gonna say we broke up and live our life's peacefully" He explained and you scoffed.

"It's not that easy Kyle! What is wrong with your father anyways? Can't you just tell him that it's a rumor or so?" You asked about him and he lowered his face, his grip on your wrist softened, as if you offended him.You managed to finally let go and rub your now red wrists.

"He's a asshole that's what's wrong with him"

He said and you shrug your eyebrows. „what do you mean?" You asked again not really understanding what he meant and he sighed loudly.

"I wanna make him proud Evelyn, when he heard about you I saw his smile for the first time in years, that was because for me.He said that I finally did something right in my life and that he couldn't wait to meet you..."
He said with embarrassment in his eyes.
You felt guilty but still didn't believe it. "Why would your dad be proud of you just because you have a girlfriend?" You asked.

He nods "You're right, but there's nothing else he could be proud of me! my grades, my future everything is a mess, you're the one that can finally help me make my dad proud for just once in my life!" He stopped. "Do you know how frustrating it is being the only son that is a complete failure?" He asked and you could see his eyes getting wet.Ok now you felt really guilty, you couldn't relate but he must be going through so much.Maybe that was also the reason why he collapsed and was tired anyway.
"Ok look, I get what you're going through and I'm really sorry that you have to live like this, but Kyle you're still a student who doesn't even graduated, don't call yourself a failure when your still so young." You explained, not even noticing that you grabbed his hands to hold then and calm him down.

The idea of faking a relationship with the guy that you got shipped with the most and that you didn't actually like was Insane! You knew he was having a rough time with his family but that it would effect his feelings so much never came trough your mind.He always looked so unbothered and careless that it was a unbelievable thought he might be going through so much.

He didn't answer you and instead faced the floor, looking like he's regretting it.To be honest you could do what he was asking for, of course yea it would be wrong, but no one will ever find out, and you could really help him with it.You think for a long time and finally answered him.

"I'm In."

He looked up and turned to you with wide eyes. "W-What?" He stuttered. "I said I'm In...I'll help you, and you know what? I'll help you with your grades too!"

You said and you saw him sighing out in relieve. "That's too much to ask for."
"I don't care..." You came closer. "You need this help don't you?" He looked up to you and met your smile.You suddenly felt him putting one of his arms around your waist and pulling you closer.You reacted shocked about his sudden move but just let him.He pulled you to his lap and made you sit sideline. You grab his upper arm scared that you might fall but he had your body glued to his.While letting his head rest on the side of your upper body, he hugged you and you felt his breath against your chest.