Chapter Six.

Elentiya, age six.

I wake still in all of my chains. Alone. I jerk against the chains. They don't give. I growl deeply and jerk harder, nothing. Akin walks in and frowns at me. I dislike him greatly. He starts unchaining me, I narrow my dark purple eyes. "You've been in here for six months since you killed Dennis. Time for you to meet your brother." I sister. Weird. So very weird.

Akin takes off my metal face mask and picks me up carefully. "Name? Brother?"

Akin hesitates before answering me. "Rainer."

"Mhm." Nice name.

"You are the strangest female I have ever met." Akin tells me, I don't respond. Don't like Akin. He carries me into a room I haven't been to before. It's darker and colder in here, I blink rapidly around the cell room. There is only one person in here, his hair is a dark blue. His eyes slowly open and lock with mine, his dark violet eyes hold mine.

Akin sets me down near the male, who does not move. He doesn't look like he's breathing. Akin chains my legs and waist to the ground. I keep my eyes on the male, he holds my gaze. Blood. Our. Blood. Akin leaves quietly, I remain perfectly still. The male slowly sits up, his movements slow and careful. He's in pain. A lot of pain.

'Well at least we finally get to meet him.'

Shadow mutters, I ignore. The male finches slightly, I frown.

'Did we scare him?'

Rebel asks, I can hear the frown in her voice. The male flinches again.

'What is wrong with him?'

Another flinch. Oh. "You. Hear. Us?" I ask the male.

"Yeah. It happens when blood calls to blood." He answers, his voice is rough. Like he doesn't use it often.

"Only. Sibling?" I ask slowly, he nods just as slow. "Age?"

"Seven. You?" He asks tilting his head to look at me better.

"Six. Mother? Father?" I ask carefully, don't want to push.

"Mazikeen and Dennis. Who are your parents?" He leans back and winces.

"Same. Dennis. Dead. Now. Too." I tell him and his eyes snaps to mine.

"Who over Dennis killed him?"

"I. Did." I shrug and wince, mother fuck.

"You killed him? You killed our father?" I raise a brow at him and he shakes his and winces. "Sorry. You're just super small even for Forsaken standers."

Hmm. He not much bigger. "I. Small. But. Magic. Large." I answer and close my eyes, tired. Miss herd.

"Mhm let me guess you have everything? For rank?" I nod without opening my eyes. "Great so you and me the freaks of Forsaken." I snort which causes my burns to pulls.

"Fuck!" I hiss and pinch my nose.

"What'd you do to get the metal box on?" My eyes snap over to his, he seems so relaxed. "The scars suggest you've had it on for longer than a year."

'Someone. Else. Forward.'

Hestia.

"I'm the reason we had to move. Took down the buildings. So I got the stupid metal box. Then I killed Dennis when he tried to make me his personal breeding whore. I wouldn't allow it. So got stuck back in the metal box." I eye the male across from me, his eyes changed to a vibrant purple