Chapter Sixteen.

River.

Fucking hell. We should have gone over more rules. Stupid fucking heats! "I had sex. With strangers." Cedric breathes right next to my ear, he's lying on top of me. His naked chest against mine, Dru is pressed against my left side, her face is mushed against my boob. Cy is underneath me, Ilayda has her face pressed against Cy's right armpit.

Star is laying on top of Ilayda. Darius has his face pressed against Star's back. Lenna's foot is pressed against my right leg, Edge is on top of her, he also has a foot on my leg. I believe Caden is still inside of Edge's ass and his feet are on Cedric's ass. Gerald's face is right next to mine, as is Lander's cause you know.

Lander is inside of Gerald and none of us can move. Ramon is beside them with Win, Rainer, Grace and Tyrone. I can't really see whose who and what belongs to who. "Lots of sex with strangers. For a long ass time." Caden grumbles back to Cedric. "I feel like I've dislocated a few things."

A laugh bubbles out of me. "Dude I don't know who did it and when they did it but my left hip is dislocated. I have a few broken ribs, both my shoulders are dislocated, someone broke my left wrist and I've got bruises on every part of my body." I'm in a world of pain. But it's fine, this happens with almost every signal heat.

"Same with the bruises. I had to fix my jaw cause someone broke it and I didn't even notice it." Grace chuckles but it's pained filled.

"Oh god I think that one was my fault." Tyrone's voice is horrified. I've seen the monster he calls a dick, I am not at all surprised.

"Meh it's fine. I fixed my jaw and I do not regret it at all." Grace makes her voice kind and soft.

"I'm pretty sure River is the one that broke my collarbone and pelvic bone." Rainer grumbles and I snort.

"Is sex always supposed to be like that Max?" Cedric asks me with wide eyes.

"Eh when it's a heat fuck? Yes. We end up more injured than not. When it's not a heat fuck? No. If someone hurts you during sex and they didn't ask if you wanted it, you kick their ass. Some people like pain during sex, most don't. Just make sure you have a long conversation before fucking. Just so no one gets hurt. Even with one night stands. Heat sex is always different. You'll want things you'll normally never ever want. You'll want everything. Which is why you need to find a good heat partner that knows you well. Sorry we didn't have this conversation earlier, I knew my heat was about to hit and hit hard. It's why Dru offered to be that for you. Because she's newish to having a heat. Gah that was a mouth full." Everyone chuckles. "Did I saw that last part out loud?"

"Why yes you did. But I think my dick is more of a mouth full." Cy kisses my shoulder and I backhand his face. "Rude."

"You're rude." I mutter and roll my hips, both Cedric and Cy inhale sharply. Why didn't I notice they were still inside me?

"I err uh." Cedric's face, neck and chest turn bright red. Oh the poor thing.

"Aren't you guys a sorry sight." Reima comments, I tilt my head back to see her leaning against a door frame. Evander curled up behind her. Looks like they go dressed. I need to get dressed.

"I think they look cute." Astro's voice startles me, where the fuck is he? I lift my head and peer over Cedric's shoulder. Astro is wrapped up in Demitrius's arms, they're leaning against the wall. Also dressed.

"Makes me a little sad that we didn't join in on all the fun." Demitrius wiggles his brows at me. I roll my eyes and drop my head, fuck I'm tired.

"Next time." I can hear the smile in Astro's voice. Sadness rolls through me. I miss my mate. I'm happy for them that they finally admitted they were mates but fucking hell. It hurts to see them. Angus and Felix are mated. Evander and Reima are mated. Edge and Caden are mated. Astro and Demitrius are mated. Gerald and Lander are mated. Tyrone and Win are mated.