CHAPTER 10: Meeting The Leader Of The Dragon Group

(WARNING: THE VIDEO ABOVE SPOILS THE MOVIE FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVENT SEEN THE MOVIE).
         I decided to do a little night flying and shot through the window, beating my wings. As I was flying, I saw a dragon. It looked new. I swooped down and thought, 'Hello!'
The dragon was startled and replied, 'You're a Night Fury!'
'Yeah. I was a normal human until I was cursed.'
'Who are you?' The dragon asked.
'Oh! Where are my manners?! I'm Kara. And you are?'
'Skye. I'm a Cloud Jumper.'
'Nice to meet you!'
'Hey. Wanna join a pack? My leader will be surprised to see you because you're a Night Fury.'
I smiled my Night Fury smile. 'Sure!'
Skye smiled back and led me to an ice cave. It was a big huge space and looked so beautiful. Skye and I landed on the cliff and saw the huge dragon.
           'Behold the Bewilderbeast!' Skye exclaimed, holding her wings up.
           The Bewilderbeast was resting his head and lifted it up to see us. He had a gray tent to his skin. I widen my eyes. How cool is he.
            'Who is this, Skye?' The Bewilderbeast asked.
             'This is Kara, Rat. She will be a new member of the pack.'
              The Bewilderbeast turned his head toward me. 'You're a Night Fury!'
             'Yeah. I was a full blooded human-' Skye smacked her wing against my mouth.
             'She's kidding!' She turned to me and whispered, 'Come with me.'
             Skye and I walked away, leaving the Bewilderbeast hanging.
             'Don't tell him about you being a full blooded human! He hates humans after what they've done to him.'
             'What happened?' I asked, cocking my Night Fury head.
            'A boy named Hiccup and his pal Toothless beat him. And he doesn't like Night Furies, so just be careful around him.'
            I widened my eyes about that information. My dad defeated that one tusked beast!? How interesting.
          'Then why did you bring me here to be in the group?' I asked. 'He doesn't like Night Furies.'
            'I want him to warm up with Night Furies. I want him to give them another chance.'
             I hesitated.
             'Just tell him that you're different from Toothless, and you'll be in the group.'
            'Well, if my dad defeated Rat, then we must be enemies.'
            'Come on. Please....... Give him another chance.' Skye pleaded with her big eyes.
             I sighed. 'Ok.'
             We both walked up to Rat.
             'Master? Can Kara be in our group?' Skye asked while Rat hesitated.
            'Ok. As long as she doesn't shoot down my other tusk.'
            I smiled while Skye screams, 'YAY!!'
            Well. I guess I'm in the group now. The other dragons landed in a circle around us to see the new member, which is me. They were amazed by the sight of the Night Fury.