CHAPTER 17: Arriving At Berk

My mom and Storm Fly arrived at Berk and saw the Bewilderbeast.
"Oh no!!" My mom exclaimed. "Storm Fly! Let's fly away!! We need to warn Hiccup!!"
The Bewilderbeast heard the name Hiccup and turned to my mom, growling.
Mom gasped and turned Storm Fly around. The Bewilderbeast roared and a few dragons flew after her.
"AAAHHH! Get away!!" She yelled steering Storm Fly around. She decided to fly to Itchy Armpit and steered Storm Fly to it. A dragon pounced on Storm Fly and the two dragons fought in mid air with mom screaming in terror.
The dragon roared at Storm Fly and nipped at her throat. Storm Fly kicked the dragon off and stopped falling just in time before landing in the water. She flapped her wings and continued to go where mom wanted to go. The other dragons flew after them, screeching.
"Come on, Storm Fly! We can make it!!" My mother exclaimed, gripping the reins.
Another dragon pounced on Storm Fly and another one. We all started falling until another dragon that's super huge, picked us up. The other dragons that were on top of us flew off. The huge dragon threw mom and Storm Fly on Berk.
'Master. This is Hiccup's wife, Astrid. We need to keep her as bait.' The huge dragon told Rat.
'Perfect.'
The huge dragon threw my mom and Storm Fly into the dragon cells in the ring and locked them up.
'You'll never win this round!' Storm Fly yelled after him. 'Hiccup will save Berk!'
The dragon ignored her and bounded toward Rat.
"What are we going to do, Storm Fly? This is bad. This is very bad!"