CHAPTER 19: The Bewilderbeast

My dad arrived home and spotted my mom in a cage next to Storm Fly near the ring.

"Astrid!" My dad exclaimed and dropped down next to her. he slipped off of Toothless and sat on his knees and wrapped his fingers on the bars. "What happened to you!?" He exclaimed some more.

The Bewilderbeast!! It's back!! It's back from when you defeated at a long time ago!! It wants revenge!!"

"The Bewilderbeast?!"

"Yes! The same one that you fought! I know because of the tusks!!"

"Then, if the Bewilderbeast is here, then Drago must be around." My dad said.

"I haven't seen him. The dragons were the ones who put me and Storm Fly in this cage! I never knew some dragons could do this?!"

"Well, some dragons have secrets." My dad told my mom.

"You need to go, Hiccup!"

"I'm not leaving you!" My dad exclaimed and searched for something to break my mother free.

"The Bewilderbeast wants to destroy you, me, and Berk! Please, go while you still can! I'll be alright!!" My mom tried to reason him.

Dad grabbed an axe and replied, "No. You will be free. I promise. Get back. I'm chopping the chains off."

Mom scooted away as dad lifted the axe up and chopped the chain off. He did the same for Storm Fly's cage.

"Go! Now!!" My dad yelled at my mom and Storm Fly.

A roar broke through the air. The roar of the Bewilderbeast.

"Go!!" My father yelled as Toothless stood beside him in protective mode.

The Bewilderbeast spitted ice everywhere as my mother and storm Fly dodged around it. Dad hopped onto Toothless, and they both flew up. Toothless shot plasma blast at The Bewilderbeast as it screeched in pain.

'If I defeated you before, I can defeat you again!' Toothless screeched.

'We will see about that!' The Bewilderbeast roared.

Toothless screeched again and flew around the Bewilderbeast's head and shot more plasma blast. The Bewilderbeast roared and knocked Toothless away with it's one, remaining tusk. Toothless hit the ground and tumbled into a tree.

The Bewilderbeast roared with laughter.

"Hey!!" My mother exclaimed in mid air on Storm Fly. "Try to get me!"

The Bewilderbeast growled and tried spitting ice at her but missed.

My dad and Toothless got up. "Astrid!! Watch out!!" He got onto Toothless, and Toothless shot more plasma blast. Toothless shot six times and ran out for a little bit. "Oh no!!" My dad exclaimed.

The Bewilderbeast smiled and shot ice at my dad and Toothless. Dad steered Toothless away from the ice, but the ice is now on Toothless' tail. Toothless starting falling down and laid flat on the ground. Dad slipped off.

"Toothless! Are you ok, bud!?" My dad exclaimed trying to help Toothless up. Toothless nodded with a grunt. A ton of other dragons darted over to where Toothless and dad are and started to attack. Toothless roared and swung his tail at the closest dragon. The ice on Toothless' tail breaks as the dragon falls back. The other dragons circle around Toothless and my father. Dad got on top of toothless and started to fly away, a bunch of dragons pounced on my father and Toothless to pin them to the ground. The Bewilderbeast roared.

'Put them in an ice cage!' The Bewilderbeast roared as Toothless growled.

The dragons held a good grip on my father and Toothless and threw them into the ice cage separately. My mother was next.

After the dragons left, dad sighed and said, "I'm sorry, Astrid. I made things worse. Now look at us. We are both captured, and our daughter ran away. I hope she is ok. There was a wall of ice, too. I have a feeling that she is in there, but Toothless lured me away." My dad glanced at Toothless as he said Toothless' name. Toothless lowered his head.

"It's ok, honey. Just hope that maybe our daughter can try to save us. There's no way out." My mother told me dad. "Just hope she arrives back home to help us."