Chapter 1: Be my mentor

Pete was more excited than he should have been.

He didn't remember being this excited at any other time in his life.

And Vegas smiled when he saw him like that, when he got home. The eldest promised that he would take a quick shower, and that he would meet Pete soon so they could have dinner together. And while the mere presence of Vegas was enough to make Pete grin from ear to ear, the reason for his excitement was not that.

Vegas accepted, after much insistence, to initiate Pete in BDSM practices.

The story is a little long, but the main points can be summarized. Pete won a scholarship to Seoul University, and needed to find a place to live there. Vegas was looking for someone to share the apartment he had in Seoul, as he spent the entire day away from home, and had one of the rooms free. Seeing the ad, Pete called the eldest, and they both decided it would work. Soon, the youngest moved into Vegas' apartment, and started his new university life.

By sheer coincidence, Vegas was a criminal lawyer, working at a law firm downtown, while Pete studied for the same field. Soon, they found that this was not the only thing they had in common. Both were lovers of literature and music, and Pete couldn't count how many times he'd gone to sleep listening to the soft strumming of Vegas' fingers over the strings of the guitar he owned. The two of them worked well together, and quickly became friends.

Until friendship alone was no longer enough. From the beginning, Vegas and Pete's relationship was shrouded in a haze of intense sexual tension, although they both tried to ignore and hide the effects of each other. Until it became impossible to live together under the same roof, and they kissed wildly in the kitchen. It took a lot of self-control, especially from Vegas, to them not to go to bed. But since the making out in the kitchen, kissing has become frequent.

They weren't a couple, there were no romantic feelings between them. There was respect and a lot, a lot of hard-on. Only.

One day, Pete was looking for a book of Constitutional Law on the shelves in Vegas' bedroom, when a title caught his attention. Gold letters gleamed on the black cover: Basic BDSM Concepts and Practices. A little embarrassed at having eavesdropped on what he shouldn't have, Pete confronted Vegas about the matter. And what he found left him with his jaw dropped.

Vegas revealed that he was adept at the practices, and that back in Ilsan — the city he was born in — he was part of a club, in which he was known to be an experienced dominant. He said that he became interested in BDSM when he was still a teenager, and that he managed to do his first session as a dominant at the age of twenty, thanks to the help of a man named Kinn. This man taught him everything he knows, and they became inseparable friends. Unfortunately, Vegas had to move, and since then, he has settled for vanilla sex.

"Do you miss it?" Pete asked.

"Every day" The lawyer replied, then sighed. "But I can live with it."

It took Pete a while to reveal that he was also interested in BDSM. But when he told everything to the eldest, he just listened carefully. Pete revealed that he watched videos demonstrating certain practices, but that he never had the courage to ask his partners to do something like that with him. He said that he was afraid that people would think him weird and crazy because he liked unusual things in sex, and that's why he always repressed himself. Some guys even tried to command on bed, but never in the intense way Pete felt he needed to.

And after a long conversation, Pete asked Vegas to teach him. He asked the eldest to make him his submissive, and show him the mysterious and exciting world of BDSM.

Vegas denied it.

And he kept denying it for almost a month, until he was convinced that Pete was sure that was what he wanted. And the boy was thrilled when he finally got a yes as an answer.