Chapter 6: The panther and it's prey

➺Fingering
➺Blowjob
➺ Maturbation
➺Penetration
➺ Nipple play
➺ Light slut shaming
➺ Light spanking

                                                               --------------------------------------------

When Pete knocked on Vegas' bedroom door, and received confirmation that he could enter, he didn't know whether to find it laughable or tragic that he felt like a teenager about to have sex for the first time. It was as if he had unlearned or forgotten everything he had ever done on a bed. And they were enough things for him not to doubt that he knew how to give pleasure, as he was doubting at that moment.

Vegas was sitting on the bed, his legs slightly apart, and his posture straight. One hand rested on one knee, while the other was resting on the mattress. He was wearing black baggy pants, as well as a shirt of the same color, and if those pieces were not already part of the older man's usual wardrobe, Pete could swear that he had chosen that color in order to appear more intimidating. Although he didn't need to appeal to intimidate anyone at all.

This time, his hair was completely loose, and strands were darker and damp-looking, as if Vegas had washed his hair a little earlier and left it to dry naturally. This was also quite common, and sometimes the lawyer left the room with his hair still dripping from the shower, with the thick drops running down his broad back as he moved around the apartment. Pete sometimes thought of asking why he didn't use a hair dryer, since he had one, but decided to keep quiet and enjoy the little show when Vegas wasn't looking.

And Pete had already had the pleasure of seeing Vegas dressed in social clothes, tie and tailored pants, and it really was an incredibly sexy image. But there was nothing like Vegas dressed casually, sitting on his own bed, chin up and gaze sharp. He was so domestic and approachable, and yet he showed Pete that no matter how he was dressed, he was still in control of everything. He was in charge, and Pete obeyed.

"Take off your sandals. Submissives don't need them," Vegas said, as he ran his gaze over Pete. Normally the boy remained barefoot around the apartment, so it was a surprise to hear that. And yet, it set the tone of the scene by reducing Pete to a simple submissive. He didn't need sandals. He didn't deserve that comfort, because he was there to serve and not to be served.

The thought revved Pete's insides like a carousel.

Vegas emitted a sound coming from his throat as he was immediately attended to by the boy. "Take off your clothes," he ordered next, and Pete didn't hesitate to obey either, no matter how much he felt his muscles threatening to turn to jelly before Vegas even touched him.

When he took off his shirt, Pete reached out to hand it to the dominant, but Vegas denied it with his head and pointed at the floor. Frowning, but still silent, Pete let the fabric fall beside his own bare feet. He moved on to the pants, pulling at the waistband with his thumbs, his eyes fixed on the older man, and before the garment even reached the floor, a small smug smile appeared on the side of Vegas' lips.

"No underwear, Pete?" he asked, and the boy stopped midway, holding his pants close to his knees. Uncertainty took over his actions.

"It's one of the rules, hyung." The statement sounded much more like questioning, but Vegas just nodded.

"It is. I'm glad you remembered." He complimented, warming Pete's body and especially his cheeks. "It's easier that way, you know? When I want to play, I can just pull down your pants and you'll be ready for me. Plus it makes you alert and completely available."

Pete swallowed dryly, and nodded, understanding every word. Whenever he saw Vegas, he thought about his own nakedness beneath the clothes he wore, and wondered if the older man would take any initiative. It was a constant state of sensitivity.