Chapter 18: Pink

➺ Fingering
➺ Vibrator anal plug
➺ Temperature play (Ice play/Wax play)
➺ Nipple play
➺ Anal sex

                            ━━━━━━━━━※━━━━━━━━━

The drive home was marked by the quickening beats of Pete's heart, which was unable to fight the anticipation crawling under his skin.

Vegas made nothing easier. When he didn't need his left hand, he rested it on Pete's thigh, and stroked him with his thumb. And several times the boy got lost in the sight of his hand, the slender fingers, and the thoughts about what they were capable of doing.

Ah, Pete knew exactly what they're capable of doing. . He felt that he could recognize Vegas' touch even when he was blindfolded. The slight roughness created by small calluses — which Pete believed were from the older man's delinquent adolescence — was what he liked best. And the firmness. Strong enough to immobilize, but never enough to hurt.

God, when did he become so affected by a single touch?

At least Vegas seemed to feel the same urgency to be close, and the slightly heavy hand on Pete's thigh was like a delicious confirmation. He was desired with the same intensity. It was a game of two.

They were lucky that that night offered them an almost cloudless sky, and a nice breeze, since the temperature was fluctuating a lot in Seoul, which had brought rain for the last few days. At least the universe was conspiring in Pete's favor.

"You okay, sweetheart?" Vegas asked, probably after having Pete squirm against his own seat. They stopped at a red light.

Pete nodded. "I just want to get there soon." The man's eyes grew warm, and the tightness in his thigh intensified. "May I know what you will be doing?"

"You'll know when the time comes." He replied.

"Don't I get even a hint?"

"No."

"But-"

"Pete." The tone was one of warning, but Vegas' face revealed amusement. His hand came up to wrap around the side of his face. "Don't be curious, sub."

What could he do? It wasn't as if Pete could help but think of the thousand and one possibilities involving a scene with the dominant. Besides...

"I'd like to prepare myself..." He tried, leaning his face against the wide palm, and doing his best at formulating a puppy-dog look that even Tankhun wouldn't be able to resist. But Vegas just laughed, lowering the caress of his thumb to his lips.

"Oh, I'd rather have you unprepared." And with that said, he took Pete's mouth to himself. It wasn't a lingering kiss, but it was wet and possessive enough that the boy's head did little spins as soon as he had his lips released. Vegas smiled, and checked the traffic light once before taking another kiss, even faster than the first. "You taste good, baby."

Pete sighed, and tried to regain some of the confident posture and anti-intimidation techniques of a certain smartass Dom. "Points for you for choosing a restaurant that serves such delicious dishes."

The shadow of a laugh left Vegas' throat, and he settled back into his own seat, much to Pete's chagrin. "I'm glad you enjoyed the food."

"I liked everything." He hastened to say, biting his lower lip, which was probably already a little redder and swollen from the older man's kisses. "I-...I really enjoyed our dinner, hyung. Thank you so much."

He wished he could say more, but the words would build up in his throat whenever Vegas' penetrating gaze fell on his, almost as if they were capable of choking him. And then he was forced to swallow them, and the bitter aftertaste made him feel like a coward. It was no secret that he was in trouble — maybe since the first time he dared to put his own mouth together with the lawyer's, but it wasn't easy to admit.