Chapter 16: Don't you feel like crying?

➺ Fingering
➺ Rough sex
➺ Bondage
➺ Overstimulation
➺ Spanking
➺ Exhibitionism
➺ Public sex
➺ Humiliation
➺ Impact Play/ Whipping
➺ Sex toys

"We brought ice cream!" That was the first thing Porsche said as soon as Vegas opened the door.

Pete rushed to get to join them - he wouldn't forgive himself if he let something burn that very night -, and managed to get there in time to see the boy hugging Vegas; a giant grin from ear to ear.

"I thought the deal was that the food would be on us," Vegas said, accepting the bag from his hands.

"He just needed an excuse to eat that." The boy's energy was so intense, Pete didn't notice Kinn until after he heard him speak.

Unlike the clothes he wore and the posture he maintained in the club, the man looked strangely reserved. His movements were small. His clothes were simple, but kept to the dark palette, with black and gray as the predominant colors.

All he offered was a small smile as he shook Vegas' hand and pulled him into an affectionate, albeit quick hug. Pete didn't have much time to observe the two's interaction, as soon full curls and an open smile invaded his field of vision.

"You're Pete, right?" he asked, and the boy nodded, friendly. "I couldn't introduce myself properly that night, but I was excited to meet you." he held out his hand. "I'm Porsche."

The boy squeezed his hand, smiling as he waved his arm a few times. "That wasn't the best of circumstances for us to get to know each other," he said, shrugging his shoulders.

He sighed, tossing his hair back. In contrast to Kinn, Porsche wore bright, colorful clothes and golden accessories that sparkled against his skin.

"We both know the culprit." He blinked one eye.

"And that would be you," Kinn said, appearing beside him, who grimaced, and stuck his tongue out at him. "Don't be fooled by that little face, Pete."

"Kinn." Pete shook his hand, who kept the small side smile the entire time. Perhaps because he knew Kinn's other face, Pete still felt a little intimidated by his presence.

"Leave the formality to the club. I'll accept hyung  if you feel comfortable."

Pete nodded, his shoulders a little lighter. Vegas, who was locking the front door, approached, lifting the bag and pointing at it.

" It's better to put that in the freezer."

"Oh, I do it. I'll set the table, and then we can eat," Pete said.

"Would you like some help?" Kinn offered, gently, and Vegas followed him, also willing to assist in that task.

However, Porsche took the bag from the lawyer's hands, as quickly as he had put it there, and denied it, pushing his dominant slightly.

"We'll do it. You guys can go talk." He waved his hand, as he would to a puppy. That gesture made Pete smile a little, as it showed well the kind of personality he possessed.

Kinn frowned, though he showed no resistance to him. "It might be faster if we help too

"I know you guys have plenty to talk to each other about? And we'll serve you, isn't that nice?" He continued, moving on to push Vegas as well, who like Kinn, was looking at him suspiciously. A low laugh escaped Pete's lips, who by now understood what he wanted.

"Is that your way of kicking us out of here?" Vegas asked, and Kinn sighed audibly.

"Yes," the boy replied, waving his hand as he had them walking to the balcony. "We'll call you guys when everything is ready."