04

Jaehyuk can't believe his eyes. What the hell is he doing here?

"Oh! You're here," Junkyu said.

"You didn't tell me that he will be here as well," Jaehyuk said.

"How can I tell you when I have no idea that he'll be here as well," Junkyu said. "It turned out Ruto who invited him here,"

"Ruto?" Jaehyuk asked. "Watanabe Haruto? Jeongwoo's bestie?"

"Yeah. Watanabe Haruto. I didn't even expect that they're close," Junkyu said.

Jaehyuk let out a sigh. He looked around.

"Where's Yoshi?" Jaehyuk asked.

"He'll be here in 10 minutes," Junkyu said. "Is that the present for him? Just put it on that table,"

Jaehyuk nodded. He walked toward the table Junkyu pointed out at to put the present there.

They prepared the birthday cake for Yoshi with a shape of tiger. They light up the candle right before Yoshi arrived.

They turned off the light when Yoshi entered the restaurant. They brought the cake toward Yoshi while singing happy birthday song to him.

After Yoshi blowing the candle, they turned on the light again.

"Oh! Asahi and Jaehyuk are here as well!" Yoshi said happily. "You know. I'm in the design team for the upcoming festival. Can you guys please join us,"

"I'll need to decline. I don't really think I will be any help even if I joined," Jaehyuk said.

"Please~~ What about Asahi?" Yoshi asked.

"If you asked me so. I'll join," Asahi said making Yoshi's face brightened up.

"Oh my God Asahi. Thank you very much. I really like you," Yoshi hugged Asahi while jumping around. Yoshi then turned at Jaehyuk. "I'll work hard to make you join us,"

Jaehyuk just awkwardly laugh. The kids decided to eat and chatted to each other. Until, Yoshi suddenly suggested them to play a game.

Among all the games they mentioned, Yoshi decided to pick the truth or dare game. All of them sit at the table and waited for Yoshi to spin the bottle.

Because it's Yoshi's birthday party, he'll be the one who spin the bottle and give the question or the dare to anyone who get caught my the bottle that he spun.

First victim, Yedam. He chose truth. Yoshi asked him if he think that he has the best voice in their department and Yedam answered yes confidently.

Next victim, Jeongwoo. He chose dare. Yoshi dare him to dance to a girl group idol song and he did.

The game keep on going. Yoshi spun the bottle again. Now it stopped and pointed at Jaehyuk. He's the next victim.

"Alright. Jaehyuk. True or dare?" Yoshi asked.

"Real man will never scared to do the dare," Jaehyuk said. "Dare,"

"Alright. You choose dare," Yoshi looked around. "Asahi. Change your seat with Jihoon,"

Jaehyuk looked at Yoshi and then looked at Jihoon who was sitting right next to him. Jihoon already stood up since the birthday boy ordered him to do so.

Asahi took the seat next to Jaehyuk. Jaehyuk wonder, is the dare is just this.

"It's not done yet," Yoshi said. "Now, I dare you, Yoon Jaehyuk. To stares into Asahi's eyes for 100 seconds,"

"What the hell?" Jaehyuk asked.

"He never even looked at Asahi that long," Junkyu giggled.

"Shut up, you Kim Junkyu," Jaehyuk said.

"Why? Are you scared? Didn't you said that real man didn't scare to do the dare?" Jihoon teased him.

Asahi changed his sitting direction, now facing Jaehyuk who's still facing the table. Jaehyuk sighed.

"Alright," Jaehyuk said. Slightly regretted his own decisions to join this party. He turned to face Asahi.

Just like always. Asahi just stay calm, no emotion shown on his face.

"Okay. Your 100 seconds started now," Yoshi said, setting the timer on his phone.

Jaehyuk and Asahi stared into each other's eyes. Jaehyuk just realized that he haven't looked at Asahi face properly ever since the first time they met.

He got to admit that Asahi is definitely really good looking. His eyes, eyebrows, nose, mouth are all craved perfectly on his small face. His skin is really good too. Just like a porcelain.

But he wonder, why this guy didn't show any of his emotion. He always looked like he didn't care about anything. With his signature poker face.

There's no surprise that people around them called him as the Ice Prince. Jaehyuk kind of spaced out while staring into Asahi's eyes. That eyes are like sucking his soul out.

"Yah! Yah! Don't tickle me! Hahaha!" Haruto laughed as Jihoon tickling him and slightly pushed Asahi from his back.

Asahi who's still staring into Jaehyuk's eyes loses his balance and moved forward. And without any warning, Asahi's lips met Jaehyuk's bottom lip.

Jaehyuk is quite surprised as he snapped back to the reality by Asahi's lips. He moved his lips on Asahi's slightly before the Japanese guy pulled away.

"Sorry," Asahi said, plainly.

"Did he completed the dare?" Mashiho asked while looked at Yoshi's phone.

"He didn't. Instead they kissed," Yoshi said.

"Two best friends in a room," Yedam said.

"They might kiss," Jeongwoo, Junkyu and Jihoon continue along with Yedam.

"No. They already kissed," Junghwan said.

"We're not even friends," Jaehyuk sighed. "I'll just take the shot,"

Jaehyuk hold his glass for Yoshi to pour the alcohol in it because he didn't manage to complete the dare. But Asahi quickly hold his glass on top of Jaehyuk's when Yoshi is pouring the alcohol, resulting Asahi's glass being filled with alcohol.

"I'll take it. It's my mistake," Asahi said before chugged down the alcohol Yoshi just poured.

They looked at Asahi disbelieve with his sudden action. Noticed that all eyes on him, Asahi looked at them.

"What?" Asahi asked. "Just continue,"

While they keep on playing, Jaehyuk noticed that Asahi keeps on drinking. He's still sitting next to him, that's why Jaehyuk noticed it.

"Don't drink too much. Your mom will get worried," Jaehyuk whispered.

Asahi looked into Jaehyuk eyes for a while. His face already flushed because of the amount of drink he chugged since the start of the party.

Asahi moved his face closer to Jaehyuk's ear.

"Don't worry. She won't blame you or anything even if I drank a lot," he whispered before drank another shot.

"And who's gonna bring you back home?" Jaehyuk asked.

"I can go home by myself," Asahi said. Jaehyuk sighed. Because he know that he'll be the one who need to bring Asahi home because they literally lived next to each other's house.