10

"Jaehyuk-ah," Mrs Hamada greeted him as he reached his door. Jaehyuk turned toward Mrs Hamada.

"Oh, good evening. Aunty," Jaehyuk bowed a bit at the older woman.

"Did you finished with your test?" Mrs Hamada asked.

"Yes. I just finished my last paper," Jaehyuk said. "You're going out?"

"Yeah. I'm going to attend Asahi's dad's company dinner. I need to bring him the new clothes as well so I need to go early," Mrs Hamada said.

"Asahi not coming with you?" Jaehyuk asked.

"No. He said he didn't want to because he's too tired. He's still sleeping in his room," Mrs Hamada said.

"May I go and see him?" Jaehyuk asked. "Or did he just fall asleep? I'll just call him after this,"

"No. No. He already sleep for almost an hour already. You can go and wake him up if you want. And tell him that I've cooked for the dinner. It's in the fridge so he just need to heat it up before eating. You can join him as well if you want to," Mrs Hamada said. She looked at her watch.  "Ah! I need to go now. Bye Jaehyuk,"

"Yes. Take care, aunty," Jaehyuk said.

As soon as Mrs Hamada left, Jaehyuk walked into Asahi's house where the door is still opened. 

Jaehyuk walked toward Asahi's room. He slowly open the door. Asahi is still sleeping on his bed.

Jaehyuk squatted down beside the bed, staring at Asahi's sleeping face. He can't help but to smile as he's staring at Asahi's face.

"Poor my Asahi. You're really tired today, hm?" Jaehyuk gently caressed Asahi's hair, not to woke him up.

Jaehyuk keep on staring at Asahi for a few minutes before he felt that his legs are tired for squatting too long. Jaehyuk slowly get on the bed and lay down behind Asahi.

He hugged Asahi from his back and buried his face on Asahi's back.

°

Asahi slowly open his eyes when he felt like someone is hugging him while he's sleeping. Asahi looked at the hands on his stomach. 

It's Jaehyuk's hands. Asahi tried to turned but Jaehyuk tightened the hug, preventing him to do so.

"Jaehyuk-ah," Asahi patted Jaehyuk's arm that's hugging him.

"Hm," Jaehyuk hummed with his face still on Asahi's back, sending shivers to Asahi's spine as he felt the vibration on his back.

Asahi bite his bottom lip. He got goosebumps and his heart is pounding too much.

"It's already dark outside," Asahi said. "How long have you been here?"

"5.30 pm," Jaehyuk said. He hugged Asahi tighter as Asahi tried to get away from him.

"Let me go, Jaehyuk-ah," Asahi whined.

"Let me hug you more. I haven't even hug you for weeks because of the study weeks and the tests," Jaehyuk said. "Let me recharge,"

"You didn't even hug me before we are friends," Asahi said. 

"Can you not bring that up again? I'm trying to make it up for whatever stupid things I've done to you," Jaehyuk said.

"By hugging me?" Asahi asked.

"I'm recharging," Jaehyuk stated.

"Okay. Okay. Sorry," Asahi caressed Jaehyuk's arm.

"Don't apologize," Jaehyuk said.

"Okay," Asahi then stay silence while trying to calm his heart down.