+ At Work +

As Bob slowly pulled into the staff parking lot, he informed Jeff that they had arrived. "We have arrived."
And so, they went out and headed to the elevator and headed up to floor 4 . Bob worked as a Secretary, Jeff worked as a assistant which would get all papers, deliveries, and other stuff .

Bob started heading to his office cubical to start working on some papers someone had given him to check on. Jeff was currently providing more papers since the printer had run out. While doing that Jeff got a paper cut. "ajh!" Jeff jumped when he suddenly felt the pain in his finger, he eyes started to tear up. his pain tolerance was very low, hes quite fragile. But at that moment Bob happened to witness Jeff get it since he had to keep an eye on him since he isn't very careful.
" I'm assuming you need help? " Bob asked while slowly approaching the small figure, In response Jeff just nodded at him. " Alright, follow me. " Bob lead Jeff to his cubicle and grabbed a little bag which had safety supplies, bandaids, ointment, cleaning wipes. Bob sat Jeff down on his office chair and got some ointment and a bandaid and the wipes to clean some of the blood off.
"Will it hurt?." = J
" Not as much as you think it will. " = B
"What if it hurts a lot?" = J
"It's not going to kill you, calm down. " = B
" And how would you know? " = J
" Because, some people have a brain, some don't. " = B
" Am scared " = J
"It'll be fine." = B
" I'm trying my hardest to trust you.." = J

Bob started wiping off the blood and applying the ointment onto the cut then applied the bandaid.

" You're mean. "= J
"And why is that?"= B
" It hurt a lot. "= J
" Well your not crying? "= B
" I am inside. "= J
"Well, I am sorry dear" = B
"Shut up." = J

" Well off you go, back to your job "
and so jeff walked back to his little break room to think about the conversation he had just had.

( 2 hours had past, it was now break time )

"JEFF!"
" Yes sir? "
" Can you go and get the drinks I ordered, it's on floor
2 its from Starbucks "
" It won't be long "

Jeff headed into the elevator and pressed the button to go to the second floor.
" Hiii! is there a pick up for.. Mr Michaels ? "
" There sure is! :) "
Jeff grabbed the order and thanked the nice worker then, started heading back upstairs .

" The beverages have arrived !~ "