I want him to be mine Part II

At first Switch couple... but they will confirmed their relationship.
Top Taehyung, Bottom Jungkook.

~ Taehyung's apartment

"Tae...taeeeeeehyungieee.." Jungkook whines at the elder as he tends to nip at his neck.

"Not my name petal." Taehyung teases him.

"We should be studying." Jungkook scooted away from the elder as they sat on his carpeted floor.

"Just say the name and I'll stop." Taehyung whined.

"Okay fine...Taehyung." Jungkook stated out.

"Not like that Kookie. Like you usually when I'm deep inside you." Taehyung raised his eyebrows in a pervertly manner.

Jungkook blinked and mustered up the courage.

"Taehyung Ah." Jungkook whined, causing Taehyung's heart to burst as he leaned back all giggly.

"Sometimes, I wonder why I let you top." Jungkook whispered.

"Should I remind you why." Taehyung instantly brought him close whispering into his ear making Jungkook panic.

"Ahhh hyunggggg... stoppppp." Jungkook whined as he watched Taehyung giggled.

"We brought the snacks!" Jimin hollered as he entered Tae's apartment.

Taehyung was deeply smirking as the other couple joined them and Jungkook looked very flustered.

"Did something happen?" Yoongi looked disgusted.

"I wouldn't have left the door unlocked if so." Taehyung sweetly smiled, catching both off guard.

"Should we go?" Jimin laughed.

"No it's fine. We need to study." Jungkook answered very flustered with a pouty Taehyung next to him.

"Hmmmpp." Taehyung whined as he reached for his biology notes.

"Yoongi are you asleep?" Jimin asked.

"No I'm just closing my eyes." Yoongi replied.

"That's literally the same thing." Jimin cackled.

"No it isn't." Yoongi replied as he plugged in his headphones.

"Okay... so how is it going?" Jimin winked at the Jungkook while Taehyung went to prepare the snacks..

"I think Taetae is going to ace his biology test like no tomorrow meanwhile I'm struggling." Jungkook complained.

"I didn't mean that I meant how is he in bed?" Jimin smirked.

"Oh... well, I didn't realize I was a bottom till our first time. I always thought he would be the submissive one but he doesn't mind being either one. So we tried with me bottoming and now I don't want to top him." Jungkook revealed.

"Do you want to top him?" Jimin asked more.

"I wouldn't mind it but I honestly want him to top. He does these things to me... my spine gets all jiggly. I just... I don't wanna do the work." Jungkook pouted.

"Have you tried talking to him about it?" Jimin asked.

"I think it's just selfish of me. I mean he should find pleasure too right?" Jungkook asked.

"See it this way Kooks, it's better telling him then continue to do something you are not willing to do. Besides I think Taehyung will appreciate it." Jimin advises him.

"Are you sure?" Jungkook asked.

"Trust me." Jimin winked.

"Okay I will talk to him tonight." Jungkook stated. The both look over to Yoongi and saw that he was knocked out with loud music still playing nonstop. They shared a laugh and Taehyung had come back with some nice Tostitos rolls, ramen, coke, and chips.