Hit Different Part II

~RECAP

"Sir." Taehyung tried to speak.

"Can I have a taste?" Jeongguk played with his sides making Taehyung shiver. At his touch, Taehyung melted and proceeded to nod a yes. That's when Jeongguk captured his plump lips. It was a soft kiss. That turned desperate when they exited the elevator. Jeongguk practically carried him to his condo. Closing the door and tossing him onto his bed.

"Oh." Taehyung moans as Jeongguk desperately kisses him then trails to his neck marking him up. Their clothing was coming off, one piece at a time. When he got to Taehyung's thong and instant growl left Jeongguk's lips.

"So sexy, such a pretty baby." Jeongguk whispered, causing Taehyung to mewl at the words.

"Sir Jeon." Taehyung moaned.

"Call me Daddy baby." Jeongguk softly commanded. Yeah, this was it. He was it.

"Daddy...." Taehyung moaned.

"I'll be gentle, pretty baby." Jeongguk confirmed as he slipped his pretty thong off. He flipped him softly and lifted his peachy bottom up so he could get a taste. Jeongguk licked at his rim and softly kissed his clutching hole all while Taehyung moaned out.

"Nghhhhh hmmm." Taehyung whimpered as Jeongguk completely devours him.

"Forbidden fruit is my favorite." Jeongguk groans as he licks his lips and witnesses Taehyung tremble from pleasure.

"Daddy... please." Taehyung wanted more.

"Shhh baby Daddy will take care of you." Jeongguk groaned as he slowly inserted one finger. Taehyung softly landed on his pillow head forest moaning at the intrusion. Soon enough one finger between two then three, opening him up and pressing the bundles that made him overly sensitive.

"Gotta open your tight little hole baby. Cause I'm gonna fuck the living shit out of you." Jeongguk promised him knowing that this will be a wild night.

~~~ CONTINUATION

This position wasn't satisfying enough. He needed to see him. Jeongguk needed to see his cute face.

"Daddyyyy... I can't..." Taehyung whined as Jeongguk kept opening him up. The lube became creamier as he pushed it more inside. Warming it more up.

"Yes you can... look at me baby." Jeongguk smirked, teasing the cute boy. The cutie looked at him only for Jungkook to start licking his chest that made his eyes close shut again.

"Ahhhhh pleaseee pleasseee." Taehyung whined wanting more but not just his fingers.

"One more finger baby and I promise to fuck you soon." Jeongguk growled, only three fingers in and he is still this tight.

"Uhhhh uhhh pleaseeee." Taehyung whimpered

"One more baby." Jeongguk suggested.

"Can you just fuck me please?" Taehyung whimpered with need. Jeongguk sucked his breath at the asking.

"Shhhhh daddy got you baby boy." Jeongguk said softly as he grabbed a condom. He wanted to go raw but he didn't think Taehyung would appreciate that. Besides it is always sexy to have safe sex.

"Ha nhhhhh..." Taehyung moaned when Jungkook removed his fingers and placed a lube covered cock wrapped in a condom near his rim.

"I'll go slow okay?" Jeongguk instructed him.

"Otay." Taehyung softly whimpered as Jeongguk started to push inside him slowly.

"Oh fuck baby..." Jeongguk hissed as he was so tight.